Costco Vegan Queso Dip Is Delicious And You Need To Try It

MOOve Over Dairy, Costco Now Has A Vegan Queso Dip, And People Are Obsessed

It's a Game Changer, to say the least.

671

If you've watched "The Game Changers" (the Netflix documentary that turned all your friends vegan) then you already know the benefits of a vegan diet and how some of the strongest people in the world (including Arnold Schwarzenegger) have, at least at one point, been vegan.

If you're not familiar with Game Changers, let me give you a little background on why the vegan diet can seriously benefit your health. By eating mostly plant-based meals, your diet tends to be richer in key nutrients, your blood sugar tends to be lower, you could have a decreased risk of heart disease, lose excess weight, and many other benefits.

But I get it, eating vegan isn't easy - sure we can do without the meat, but WHO WANTS TO GIVE UP CHEESE?!

I certainly don't. That's why the news that Costco is now selling a VEGAN Queso Dip was a complete game-changer for me (see what I did there?).

Costco is well-known for selling bomb AF food items, who could forget the boozy eggnog that debuted at the store back in November? (see: Costco's Boozy Eggnog Has A 13.9 Percent ABV, So Your Xmas Party 100 Percent Needs It)

Instead of cheese, the gluten-free, vegan dip, crafted by Good Foods, is mostly made with cauliflower, red bell peppers, almonds, and other veggies, and gets its cheesy flavor from nutritional yeast.

The dip has 45 calories per a two-tablespoon serving, no added sugar, and, the best part, people are saying it tastes amazing and actually like cheese!

When Instagrammer and Costco food-reviewer Costco Buys posted a pic of the vegan queso asking followers to review the product, most people had nothing but positive things to say.

Here are just some of the glorious things people had to say about the dip:

"So good and taste well with Siete tortilla chips!" - @gracefulleegracefullee

"It's incredible!!" - @poojasompoojasom

"Soooo gooood!!!!" - @ww_emilykww

As you can tell, it's a total hit. If you want to see what all the hype is about, you can pick this dip up at your local Costco for $7.79, or even get it in a smaller size at Target for $6.09.

You know your Super Bowl party snacks are going to reach a whole new level with the addition of this delish vegan queso (Arnold would be so proud!).

See also: 20 Super Bowl Snack Recipes That'll Score You A Touchdown In 2020

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.