Corrine On The Bachelor Makes Me Want To Scream

No, you are NOT Gossip Girl.
2

Winter break is amazing, pure bliss on it's own, but throw in a whole new season of "The Bachelor," and I'm literally rolling in pure happiness. At first I was like, "Ew, I'm not watching, I hate Nick." But then on Monday night, out of habit probably, I turned ABC on at 8 and Nick's new facial hair hooked me.

I instantly disliked contestant Corrine during her little bio part. I mean, what adult woman has a nanny? She says she "runs" a million-dollar company, but actually I think her dad does all the work while she gets the money. Then, she got all snappy asking her parents to do things for her. If I talked to my parents like that, they'd bring out the wooden spoon.

Then, she went in for a kiss on the first night. THE FIRST NIGHT. You've known this boy for all of two minutes, and you're on TV, and there's a bunch of other girls watching you, and it's an unspoken rule that you don't go for the first kiss at the first cocktail party. It's too forward. The cocktail party is for shark costumes and uncooked hot dogs, not kissing.

Then in week two, my dislike turned to hatred. RAGING hatred, or as least as raging as it can get in front of my TV alone on a Monday night.

The first thing that got me irked was the top off thing. Like, why are you doing that? Are you really so jealous of the girl who was told she HAD to take her's off, and so insecure, that you feel like in order for Nick to like you, you have to be "brave" enough to show him your boobs? Sigh.

Then, she was SO rude at the evening part of the group date, interrupting everyone multiple times. I get it's competition and you're trying to win his heart or whatever, but c'mon, it's the first week. I know you're not there to make friends, but at least show the girls some respect by letting them talk! NOBODY interrupts my shark girl Alexis. Nobody.

Worse yet, she couldn't handle the heat herself. She can dish it, but she can't take it. When somebody re-interrupted her after she interrupted them, she burst into tears. Homegirl can't stand the heat and she needs to get out of the kitchen (or in this case the mansion). I'm still seething Nick picked her for the group date rose. He's such a boy.

What truly set me over the edge, like throw remote at the TV edge, was when Corrine quoted "Gossip Girl's" famous line after sharing no gossip at all. How dare a 24-year-old with a Nanny try to quote my favorite show. She will never be at the same level of sass and shade as Gossip Girl.

Here's hoping Nick's misplaced fondness of Corrine doesn't last long. I've already got my wine poured for the next episode, and I can't wait to see how the girls handle the petty awfulness that is Corrine.