The Best Corinne Moments From This Season Of The Bachelor

Because that girl is just chock full of shenanigans.
122

It all started with Kaitlyn's season, and ever since then I've been hooked. From The Bachelor, to The Bachelorette, to Bachelor In Paradise, and even to the broadcast of Janner's wedding (that's Jade and Tanner in case you didn't know), I've seen it all. Now I wait impatiently for Monday nights to roll around just so I can curl up on the couch and watch all of the drama unfold. And I learned very early on in the first episode of this season that a girl named Corinne would be at the center of said drama. Here are the top weirdest, funniest, and most overly dramatic Corrine moments from Season 21 of The Bachelor.

When she interrupted someone during a group date.

Then she proceeded to get interrupted herself and was really upset about it.

When she informed the camera that she was not a good dancer.

I'd have to agree...

When she decided to surprise Nick with some alone time.

I didn't know that alone time consisted of lingerie under a trench coat and eating whipped cream off of each others' bodies.

When she had to watch Nick kiss another girl in front of an audience.

If you're going to get upset about that then you, my friend, are on the wrong TV show.

When she attacked Nick in the bouncy house and everyone saw or heard it.

This was a difficult moment to watch.

When she got to be a bride at the bridal photo shoot.

It's possible that this will be the last wedding dress she ever wears.

And finally, the line that basically sums up her existence.

Whether she's missing rose ceremonies because she's sound asleep, disappearing from cocktail parties for a quick "outfit" change, or stealing Nick away so that no one can find him, she never fails to stir up drama.