Ways to better my mindset

4 Ways To Correct Your Mindset Towards A Better Life

Mindset is everything.

115
Andrea Defilló

Your mindset is you, it is everything. Your mindset dictates your future, makes your decisions and creates outcomes. How you think is how you lead your life, and how you lead your life is how others perceive you. Here are some examples of how to slowly change your mind towards a better, stronger you.

1. Positivity over negativity. 

You never lose, either you win, or you learn! We all make mistakes, what matters is how we handle them, and our lives after them. The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything. Its ok to make mistakes, in fact it is important to, in order to learn and change into a better person.

2. Change is necessary. 

Progress is impossible without change. You cannot progress if you do not change. You live, and you learn, if you stay stagnant and scared to live your life, you will never blossom into the person you are meant to. Do not be scared of change because it is inevitable.

3. Be kind, but never let anybody walk all over you. 

Know your worth! In a world like today's it is important to not only know this but practice it. It costs nothing to be kind, in fact be kind as much as you can, humanity needs it, but NEVER let people walk all over you, or use you. Trust me people will use you as much as they possibly can, especially if you show weakness like if you are "too nice", so just be aware and alert, or you will get hurt.

4. Hype yourself up, but stay humble. 

It is important to love yourself and believe in yourself. It is important for your mental health, but there is no need to go overboard with it. Things like egocentrism only isolate you from people, it causes them to not want to be around you. We all need somebody to lean on, so be careful how you treat your friends. Sometimes you need to hype yourself up because nobody will do that for you and in the end, we are the only person we really have, but we also need other humans, never forget that.

The brain is the most powerful organ in our body. It can materialize ideas into actual things and actions. Nowadays I think your mindset is one of the most important things. How you think is how you act and how you feel. Your mindset can make things happen for you, or stop things from happening to you, it can be the difference between life and death for you. It is time we start taking it seriously.