17 Things To Do With Noodles Since You’re Single And Not Gettin’ Any Nudes

The limit does not exist

416

We all have hobbies we do when we're heartbroken—Izzie Stevens from "Grey's Anatomy" baked muffins, hundreds of muffins, Taylor Swift makes record-breaking songs, and other people make pasta. We all know if we could have it carbs would be its own food group, forget protein when there are thousands of things you can do with pasta.

So if you are single and alone and don't know what to do, head to the kitchen, boil some water and get to work.

Here are the things you should do with leftover pasta when you're single:

1. Make A Wig

Justin Timberlake did this with ramen noodles on his head.

2. Bathe in it

If you haven't seen "Patch Adams" you should, but in the end, he makes an old ladies dream come true. She wanted to bathe in a pool of pasta. Ever since seeing this I have wondered what it would feel like. So if you have time and like a zillion boxes of pasta and don't mind the mess, let me know how this works out for you.

3. Make spaghetti tacos

Who else watched "iCarly?" Well if you did you must remember the famous Spaghetti Tacos that was shown throughout the running of the show. Whoever thought mixing Mexican and Italian food would make for a crazy treat?

4. Throw it at the ceiling, let it stick, and try to catch it in your mouth

If it will stick it a wall it will stick to your ceiling. Even though there is a chance it will be stuck up there, there is also a chance it will fall and you are probably hungry. Why else would you be making pasta? Well, just try to catch it with your mouth the worst thing that will happen is that it will fall on your face.

5. Invite your girlfriends over and have a pasta challenge

Everyone loves pasta. So, invite some friends over for a pasta challenge. Everyone makes different dishes, and everyone leaves full! Grab a bottle of wine, eat and drink up!

6. Make rainbow pasta

Time to try out your skills to the test and make rainbow pasta. Have fun with it and make a mess, that's what cooking is all about.

7. Open your own Olive Garden or Fazoli's

So you're probably a master chef by now, so your skills to the test. Take the risk and open a chain restaurant. Feed the people of the world with your skills.

8. Try to make the world's largest noodle

The record for the Longest noodle has been broken after a Chinese food company successfully cooked a single strip measuring a whopping 3,084 m (10,119 ft 1.92 in). Since you have a lot of time on your hands now you can become one with the pasta. I believe in you.

9. Wear penne noodles as rings

Cut a piece of string the size of your finger and slip it through the flimsy pasta and BAM you got a ring. If this doesn't work for you use some manicotti noddles should be big enough to slide right into your fingers, just cut to size.

10. Give back and feed the homeless

It is always good to donate your time and give back. Thousands if not millions of homeless people go hungry each night, but we all know when we make pasta we always make enough to feed an army. So how about going out and feeding those less fortunate than us?

10. Lock yourself away, ugly cry, and eat your pasta

WE WILL NOT JUDGE!

Who needs ice cream when you have carbs? Go head put on "The Notebook" turn off the lights, and eat your heart out.

12. Macaroni art

Your probably sick of eating with it so play with it.

13. Try to make a Bob Ross painting out of the rainbow pasta you made earlier

The new trend seems to be doing Bob Ross Paintings on anything but a canvas. Using everything from makeup to frosting. By this point you have probably already mastered rainbow pasta, so join the trend with rainbow pasta.

14. Create an Instagram account just for all the pasta you've made

Share with the world your new passion. Who knows who you will inspire!

15. Pasta, but make it fashion

If Lady Gaga can rock a meat dress, someone can rock a pasta dress. So get to work and maybe by the time your done you'll be showing your avant-garde look at fashion week or maybe just end up on "Project Runway."

16. Have a food fight

Has anyone ever denied a food fight? Gather your friends, get some white shirts, and make a mess. By the time you're done, you'll probably laugh on the floor not even worried about the massive mess. You deserve to have fun.

17. Pig out

Although eating a large amount of pasta is shamed upon by society, you obviously made it for a reason so why not enjoy it? Just put those sweats on and eat up.