11 Conspiracy Theories That Will Blow Your Mind

If you're a hardcore conspiracy theory believer like I am, check this wild stuff out.

2268
pexels

Alright, we ALL know there are people who heavily support and love conspiracy theories and there are some who absolutely hate them. Clearly, today, as someone who is a huge conspiracy lover, I will be telling y'all about some theories that BLOW MY FUCKIN' MIND! Here we go y'all, it's gonna be a wild ride. Here are 15 conspiracy theories that will absolutely mindfuck you.

1. NASA faking the moon landings

Ok y'all.. no one come @ me because I WARNED y'all this is gonna be a conspiracy theory post. They're theories, don't get mad. Anyways, ~allegedly~ NASA faked the moon landing that happened in 1969. These theories come from photos from the "landing". The flag that Buzz Aldrin planted is creased a weird way, there's a lack of stars behind them, and their shadows are cast in a different direction than they should be. People say NASA faked this to beat Russia, obviously. I'M NOT SAYING IT'S TRUE... BUT I'M JUST THROWIN' IT OUT THERE. A lot of stuff doesn't add up.

2. Faul- Fake Paul (Paul McCartney "death")

It's said that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced with someone who looked and sounded like him. There are SO many clues/ hints with this one, so you can make up your mind if you want to believe it or not. He is barefoot and the only one out of step with the rest of the band on the cover of Abbey Road. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Band had "A Day in the Life," with the lyrics "He blew his mind out in a car" and the phrase "Paul is dead, miss him, miss him," which you can hear when the song is played backward.

Also, on Abbey Road, the Volkswagen Beatle's license plate says LMW 28IF... 28 is how old Paul McCartney would be when Abbey Road came out. I dunno, maybe these are stretches. But what if they're not?

3. Area 51

Area 51 already sounds spooky, but wait until you get a load of this. Area 51 is an Air Force base about 100 miles away from Las Vegas. It's in the middle of NOWHERE. You have to go down a long road to get to it, but even miles out from any actual buildings there's high security that won't let you pass. They won't even let truck drivers make their deliveries there, they have to get out and let someone else from there do it!

Anyways, this place is believed to have the remains of many UFO crashes and even actual aliens. This is a no-fly zone, meaning no airplanes can even fly over the area. They've done many secret projects and come out with aircraft way ahead of their time. Those who work at Area 51 are RESTRICTED from talking about what goes on in there, but many people who've left claim there are aliens inside that building... Do you believe it? I'm just saying, this place is sus as hell and they're hiding something HUGE.

4. JFK's Assassination

I write this one with all due respect to the family and friends of JFK because this certainly is a touchy subject. As we all know and learned in history class, President Kennedy was killed by two gunshots, shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. But was he really? It's been proven that the shots from where Oswald allegedly was doesn't line up with how Kennedy was hit, and a lot of people think his assassination was part of a larger plot.

Conspiracy theorists think it could've been the CIA, mobsters, or KGB operatives. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't add up, so there's some light research for y'all to do on a rainy day if you're interested. Much love to those who have suffered from his loss though, we lost a great man. Rest In Peace, Mr. President.

5. The Moon

Here's a lighthearted, short and sweet one. The moon is a hologram, boom. Some theorists believe that the moon is a hologram projected to cover Planet X. Planet X is said to cause the apocalypse if/ when it passes earth. If it was not hidden by the moon, the look of it could cause mass panic. I dunno about this one, but it's very interesting to think about.

6. The Denver Airport

The Denver Airport is... the root of all evil? Many people say that this airport just gives them bad vibes, and there are many reasons why. There's a supposedly demonic horse, apocalyptic murals, rumors of it being associated with the Illuminati, oh my!

Again, this is one of those theories that there's so much to say and not enough space, so go do some research and let yourself fall into a conspiracy theory hole for an hour or 7. I'm gonna end this one by just saying.. I'm not trying to go to the Denver Airport like.. ever.

7. Kurt Cobain was murdered

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely love Nirvana and adore Kurt Cobain. I'm writing this unbiased, as I've done SO MUCH research and I've seen every documentary known to man about Cobain/ Nirvana/ Cobain's death.

In 1994, Kurt Cobain was found dead by a shot to the head and he also had a large amount of heroin in his system. Get this, though. At the time he died, he was trying to get a divorce from Courtney Love, it was said that his mental health was getting better and he was recovering from drug use. Courtney didn't want a divorce from him, though.

In his suicide note, the handwriting doesn't all match to his normal handwriting and it's theorized that the letter was forged. With the actual death, he had WAY too much heroin in his system at the time of death to function (THREE times the lethal dose), so much as pick up a BIG ASS shotgun to shoot himself and have it positioned the way it was found. Also.. there was a questionable lack of fingerprints on the gun. The whole situation is fishy as hell, and just a sidenote, Courtney totally killed Kurt Cobain. Rest in peace to Kurt Cobain- your music will live on forever.

8. Hitler faked his death

Alright y'all, buckle your seatbelts for this one. We ALL know who Hitler is, basically the biggest asshole ever. He was the leader of the Nazi movement, the cause of MILLIONS of peoples deaths, etc. He was an awful dude. So basically, the Russians were going to overtake the chancellery after the camps were liberated.

Hitler didn't want to flee from his underground bunker he had, so he allegedly took a cyanide capsule and shot himself. ALLEGEDLY. It's said he fled to Argentina and lived to about 95. There are photos of a man who had a lover there who looked crazy similar to Hitler. Once the theories about this came out, the government kept shutting it down, swearing he was dead.

The Russian government has had Hitler's skull in their possession for decades. They tested the skull to prove it was Hitler's and prove he DID die in 1945. But, alas, the test results came back and showed the skull actually belonged to a young woman.. crazy, right? Y'all can believe what you want, but what's to say he wasn't smart enough/ had the resources to escape and live the rest of his life as someone else?

9. Crisis actors/ actresses

SO.. there's this theory that's actually been proven time and time again. At mass shooting tragedies, such as Manchester, Sandy Hook, Boston & Aurora, it's said the government hires crisis actors. Again, this is a topic I speak of very hands-off and with respect to the dead. It's said the government hires these people to limit/ control what gets released to the public.

Crazy, right? Who knows if this is real or not, but there are multiple people who just so happen to be at nearly every mass shooting that's going to be covered tons by media, and they're always pictured or interviewed. Hmm..

10. The Mandela Effect

OKAY Y'ALL, I HEAVILY BELIEVE IN THIS ONE DON'T EVEN COME AT ME. This comes from the death of Nelson Mandela and how people remember him dying after he was already said to be dead. Remember the show Berenstein Bears growing up? Or Looney Toons?

I VIVIDLY remember always reading the Berenstein Bear books, BerenSTEIN. Well apparently it's BerenSTAIN. WITH AN A. AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN? I'm not even lying, if you've still got your old books, go check. And Looney Toons? Toons as in cartoon? NOPE, IT'S LOONEY TUNES. ARE YOU KIDDING? And the most memorable quote from Snow White, "Mirror, mirror on the wall...", it's actually "magic mirror on the wall".

I am at a loss for words with that one, don't even talk to me. Okay.. so basically this conspiracy comes from the theory that there are alternate universes. Multiverses. When not directly observed, electrons and other subatomic particles diffract like waves, only to behave like particles when a measurement is made. So, things can change and put us into a different universe without us even knowing. Isn't that frickin' insane? There are HUNDREDS of Mandela effects, to see more, check out mandelaeffect.com.

11. Our phones are stalking us

At this point, it's less of a conspiracy theory and it's more facts. Have you ever been talking about something with a friend or looking something up, then when you go on Instagram/ Facebook and there's an ad for the said thing? For example, one day I was telling my friend how I wanted to buy a yellow crewneck. A day or two later, there was an ad for a yellow crewneck on my Instagram. MANY people have come out about having stuff like this happen to them. So whenever you're talking about something or looking something up- remember: someone is always listening.

Alrighty, guys, this has been an emotional rollercoaster. While I could go on and on FOR AGES about this, I'm gonna stop here. I hope y'all expand your minds and do some extra research on this. Until next time, stay woke.