If You’re Confused About Whether They Like You, You’re Wasting Time

If You’re Confused About Whether He Likes You, He Doesn't

Move on sooner than later.

81

You always know when a guy is just not into you. He doesn't call you cute names. He never makes plans with you. You're always texting first. There's something up. He makes you question everything. You're confused...

He doesn't like you.

Why won't he tell you? I have no idea, but the signs are there: He shows you no interest and he doesn't give you the affection or attention you deserve. You need to realize... he doesn't like you.

It's time to move on.

While you might really be into him, the feelings aren't mutual with him. It's time to walk away. You might think you're hurting yourself, but you're actually protecting yourself. You're protecting yourself from falling for a boy who will never fall for you. You will find someone else — he's not the only guy out there.

Don't allow yourself to get hurt.

If you leave now, you won't allow yourself to be hurt. You will not reminisce over memories because there won't be any. You won't think about how long you were together because there won't be a lengthy timeline.

Don't waste your time, energy, or affection on someone who will not do the same for you.

Think of all the heartbreak you will cause yourself if you stay through it. Don't think things will change, because they will not. You're not going to “grow on him." He's not gonna just wake up one morning and fall head over heels in love with you, so give up.

Let go and find someone who does like you. Find someone who will ask you on dates, make plans, and call you cute names. Someone who deserves you. He is out there. When you find him, you'll be so happy you left.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.