Complete guide to super cars in Miami
News

Complete guide to super cars in Miami

Are you visiting Miami for a birthday or businees trip?

152
Complete guide to super cars
in Miami

.

Are you visiting Miami for a birthday or businees trip? If you are then you'll probally want to spoil yourself with a luxurious car or a cool exotic like a Lamborghini. There are some ways you can really take advantage of your trip and experience a luxury car rental you've always wanted to try.

There are several brands of exotic cars you can rent in Miami. Some of the top brands are Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and Bentley. Depending on how many people you are traveling with and what you will be doing there are several considerations. Exotic car rental in Miami is one of the most saught after services with good reason.

Luxury Cars

If you want a smooth a quite cabin to drive away into the sunset of Miami a luxury car rental is the best option. Rolls Royce and Bentley are the top two choices when it comes to luxur rides. As a matter of fact they are the best luxury car brands in the world.

These luxury cars are equipped with the best of the best. The interior is so quiet you can hear a pin drop and the entire interior is covered in the best leather money can buy. They have the most comfortable seats and have options that you will not find in any other luxury car.

Some of the coolest features of the Rolls Royce rentals are the rear hinged coach doors. These doors provide you with a grand entrance because the rear doors open backward. They also have premium sound systems that make your music sound amazing.

The suspension in a luxury car like a Rolls Royce or Bentley is fine tuned to provide you with the smoothest driving experience possible. They are well equipped with some of the most advanced suspension systems that integrate with a GPS and ajust based on your location and what terrain you might be going over.

Exotic Cars

The two most popular exotic car rental brands are Lamborghini and Ferrari. These italian cars have really made a name for themeseleves and provide the best combination of exotic styling and performace like you've never experienced before.

The Lamborghini Aventador is one of the top car rental options produced. It has a massive V12 engine that is one of the most powerful in the industry. The engine combines with a premium transmission to give you the best driving experience possible of any exotic car. It's the only Lamborghini rental that has the cool doors that open upward.

The Ferrari F8 spyder is another flagship exotic car you might enjoy. It has a more refined look then the Lamborghini and sports the iconic design Ferrari is known for. It also has a powerful turbo engine to give you blistering fast speeds and a high performance transmission for smooth shifts at any speed.

Miami is an exotic place and if your going to be there you will see many exotic cars all around the city. Miami Beach is one of the most popular exotic car rental destinations and they have some of the coolest cars in the world.

Best exotic car rental options

Companies like Diamond Exotic Rentals provide you with the best options for experiencing one of these super cars. They have incredible customer service and work with exotic car rental services around the US to get you the best cars at the lowest price.

Some car rental agencies can be shady and not follow through as promised so going with a trustworthy car rental services like Diamond Exotics is a great way to be sure your getting a good quality car that is not ragged and hagged.

How do you rent an exotic car in Miami

One of the most important requirements for renting an exotic car in Miami is having the proper insurance. None of these car rental services in Miami will rent a car to you if you dont have full coverage insurance. Depending on the car you choose you will also need a specific coverage limit that covers the entire car if there is any damage.

Age requirements

In order to drive your dream car in Miami you will not only need to have the proper insurance but you will also need to be a certain age. For the more exotic and more expensive exotics the age requirement is 25 and older.

There are other cars that are still cool like the BMW i8 that doesn't require you to be over 25. That's the best part of renting from Diamond Exotic Rentals is that they help you with all of these questions and help match a car with your requirements so that you don't waste your time.

What are the best cars

The best cars depends on what kind of experience you are going for and how many people you are traveling with. It also depends on your budget and how much you are willling to spend on your Miami vacation. If you are traveling with your friends and family you might want to go with a luxury car lke a Rolls Royce Cullinan.

If you prefer something more exotic but have more than 2 people in your group you can either rent two exotics or you can rent something like a Lamborghini URUS that has plenty of space for 5 people but still provides the exotic look of a Lambo rental.