College As A Toddler

11 Reasons Being A College Student Is Oddly Similar To Being A Toddler

It is not as easy as A. B. C.

188
college student

I have never really felt like an adult, even after becoming one legally. Sometimes, I feel like I relate much more to your average 3-year-old than your average adult.

1. Poor Sleep Schedules

Your sleep schedule never seems to make sense anymore, because who knew that 2 PM in the afternoon was the best time to fit in your 8 hours of recommended sleep.

2. You stare blankly at objects

Even after staring at this algebra problem for the past 20 minutes, it still doesn't make any sense.

3. You can take a nap anywhere

As soon as your body sits somewhere long enough, you are destined to be out of commission for the next few hours.

4. You'll pretty much eat whatever you can find

Piece of bread with some hot sauce on it because money is tight? At least there some calories.

5. Depending on your night, walking can be difficult

Not everyone has these kinds of nights, but we all know someone who has.

6. Happy dances

When somethings good happens, you just unconsciously dance.

7. Your mom is super important

You rely on your mom more than ever. Who else can you ask how to clean a microwave.

8. You seem to fail a lot, but try to keep going

Being a toddler includes a lot of trial and error. It seems to have traveled to me as a college student as well.

9. Waiting to grow up

I wanted to be a grown-up so much even when I was 2/3. I am still waiting.

10. You cry, sometimes a lot

Like a whole lot.

11. But the littlest things make you happy

Even when you are down in the dumps, the little things in life still make you smile.