I have never really felt like an adult, even after becoming one legally. Sometimes, I feel like I relate much more to your average 3-year-old than your average adult.
1. Poor Sleep Schedules
Your sleep schedule never seems to make sense anymore, because who knew that 2 PM in the afternoon was the best time to fit in your 8 hours of recommended sleep.
2. You stare blankly at objects
Even after staring at this algebra problem for the past 20 minutes, it still doesn't make any sense.
3. You can take a nap anywhere
As soon as your body sits somewhere long enough, you are destined to be out of commission for the next few hours.
4. You'll pretty much eat whatever you can find
Piece of bread with some hot sauce on it because money is tight? At least there some calories.
5. Depending on your night, walking can be difficult
Not everyone has these kinds of nights, but we all know someone who has.
7. Your mom is super important
You rely on your mom more than ever. Who else can you ask how to clean a microwave.
8. You seem to fail a lot, but try to keep going
Being a toddler includes a lot of trial and error. It seems to have traveled to me as a college student as well.
11. But the littlest things make you happy
Even when you are down in the dumps, the little things in life still make you smile.