College Horoscopes: What Is Your Sign?

College Horoscopes: What Is Your Sign?

96
College Horoscopes: What Is Your Sign?

Aries. You are demanding and ambitious. You may have recently ended things with your ex, but you will probably do anything to make them jealous. For that reason, you should probably avoid the bar this week (or month). If not, a shot or twelve should help, but don't blame me when your face is glued to the toilet.

Taurus. Your patience will get you through anything this week -- yes, that includes the line at Chipotle. You appreciate the little things in life, and by little things I mean your financial aid and all the nights out it can buy you. You are usually the mom or dad of your friend group, and people usually rely on you for finding a way home.

Gemini. You are smart and adaptive in situations that often go from zero to one-hunna. Becca may be making out with a guy at the bar, while Jessica is about to go with a stranger to Taco Bell, but you are always there to round 'em all up and walk them on over to McDonald's. You rarely go home with strangers, but you love a good conversation.

Cancer. You like to live life on an impulse no matter the circumstance. Add guac? Sure. Extra ranch? Hell, yes. Fireball shots? You name it and you are down. You can be a tad emotional when you have had too much to drink, but your friends are always there to calm you down. Take that shot with pride because you are in for another wild adventure.

Leo. You know how to take charge and get the party started. You are the friend who gets the group excited for Happy Hour. When 5 p.m. rolls around you are already on your second drink. You know how to welcome people and are a firm believer in "the more the merrier."

Virgo. Your power lies in your mind. You are very observational and usually reflect on things before making any decisions. Instead of making any irrational choices after a heavy night of drinking, you are always down to order some Jimmy John's and convince yourself this is all you need in life.

Libra. Instagram is your life and everyone knows it. You are probably a firm believer in "pics or it didn't happen," and you have great intuition when it comes to finding that perfect filter. Your friends see you as a beaming ball of truth and beauty, and your go-to at the bar is following new people on Instagram -- as long as they follow you back, too.

Scorpio. You have a passion for life and everyone in it. You may not always know where you are going, but you are always going full-force into everything -- even if that includes the ditch outside of your house. People often see your determination because it shines in all aspects of your life. Always remember: sleeping in a bathtub only shows your dedication to having a really fun night.

Sagittarius. You probably enjoy philosophy and continuously view the world in a multitude of different perspectives. You refuse to settle for McDonald's after every night out because you believe in constantly trying new things. Going to the same bar more than twice in one week is something you hate to do, but you know it's worth hanging out with your friends and having a good time.

Capricorn. You are the one to go drink for drink with anyone in the room. Your willpower and persevering nature help you to takeover the party and show everyone you are here for a good time. You are stone cold when it comes to losing, but you are exceptional when it comes to getting right back up again.

Aquarius. You are down to Earth, and probably very environmentally conscious. Seven shots deep and you wll still throw your gum wrapper in a trashcan. You can be a really serious when you are out with your friends; try taking it easy and remembering your 20s are where all your mistakes are made.

Pisces. That person in your friend group who enjoys talking to homeless people and laying on restaurant tables -- yeah, that's most likely you. Your wild imagination drives you to plenty of Snapstory-worthy moments. Half the time you will have your friends order food for you because the decision is too difficult, but that is usually because you'd rather be talking to strangers and eating their fries.