Best Coffee Shops Found Throughout The World

Wake up on the right side of the bed with these adorable cafés

864

I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel the world at such a young age - I also have friends and family members who have done the same. Throughout the duration of the last couple of weeks, I have gotten in touch with a few of my international friends, family members, and even went through my collection of business cards and personal reviews in search of the best coffee shops in the entire world. Whether you're out for a business trip, you're a local, or you're simply a tourist on the hunt for the perfect "Cup O' Joe," each of these cute cafés has something to please everyone. From the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles to the relaxation of the Australian shore, I have covered 6 countries and 10 cities, so you're bound to find something for your next trip! Drink up, and enjoy the coffee.

La Fàbrica: Tarragona, Spain.

Tapas Bar & Restaurant; Burger & Wine Bar. My recommendation: Café Negro, which is basically the best combination of chocolate, espresso, and topped with whipped crème and Nutella. Plz Del Forum 6, 43003 Tarragona, España. +34 977 08 20 38.

Stumptown: New York, N.Y.

Urban-style coffee shop. My recommendation: Cold Brew with chocolate milk, as it tastes like the best chocolate milk you've ever had. W 29th Street, New York City, N.Y.

ARTiSA Barcelona: Barcelona, Spain.

My recommendation: café latte, which they create with smooth espresso and topped off with creamy milk - they even make cute designs! Carrer de Colom, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. +34 931 86 36 23.

Moore Coffee Shop: Seattle, WA.

Cute coffee shop with a small breakfast selection. My recommendation: Waffles and any latte! This meal is exactly what Moore is known for, and for a good reason. The Belgian waffles are perfect, and the cute designs on your coffee can brighten any morning. 1930 2nd Ave Seattle, Seattle, WA 98101. (206) 883-7044.

Best Bagel & Coffee: New York, N.Y.

Breakfast and coffee shop. My recommendation: iced coffee and a fresh bagel, which sounds normal and anti-climactic, but is actually one of the greatest meals (from the greatest coffee joint) you will find in New York City. 225 W 35th St, Frnt A, New York City, NY 10018. (212) 564-4409.

Le Café des Chats: Paris, France.

Coffee shop with cats! My recommendation: Anything. The café's coffee is fantastic, but any food or beverage orders comes with the opportunity to play with cats and kittens! 9 Rue Sedaine | 11th district, 75011 Paris, France.

Urth Caffé, Los Angeles, Calif.

Downtown coffee shop. My recommendation: A Japanese tea latté or the mocha mint (or both because they're just that good). The Japanese tea latté is a matcha tea, which is green, and when served, has a unique design in each cup. The mocha mint is a mint, chocolate, and espresso mixture topped with whipped crème and chocolate/mint shavings! 451 South Hewitt St, Los Angeles, Calif. 90013. (213) 797-4527

Heidi's Café, Durban, South Africa.

Beach-side café and mini restaurant. My recommendation: A cup of coffee and a lemon meringue pie. The South African coffee is some of the freshest and strongest, and Heidi's Café is very well known for their incredibly smooth and tangy pie. 477 Marine Drive | Ansteys Beach Backpackers, Durban, South Africa. +27 31 467 2135.

Dome Café, Perth, Australia.

Small café with a sea view. My recommendation: A small cup of (black!) coffee or a Citron Presse. Their fresh lemonade is refreshing and I have no complaints at all. St George's Terrace, Perth, Western Australia WA 6104, Australia. (08) 9477 1061.

Ntekoto, Mykonos, Greece.

Fantastic coffee and burger bar. My recommendation: A latté and American burger. Don't be deceived by the name: their American burger has a flair of Greek sea salt and seafood aftertaste (it sounds crazy, but I promise it's unbelievable!). Ntekoto is known for having the best lattes in all of Greece! Ano Mera | At the Entrance of Ano Mera, Ano Mera 84600, Greece. +30 2289 072110.

Cumin & Chantilly, Grenoble, France.

Fresh ice cream parlor and café. My recommendation: A scoop of lavender-vanilla ice cream and a latté or shot of espresso. Although 90 percent of their ice creams are seasonal (lavender-vanilla included), each new season brings new and exciting flavors like s'mores or pumpkin spice. Also, their fresh ground espresso makes for the perfect compliment to cold gelato. 2, Rue Marius Gontard, 38000, Grenoble, France. +33 9 81 34 79 00.

Have fun exploring!