WHAT YOUR COFFEE DRINK SAYS ABOUT YOU

WHAT YOUR COFFEE DRINK SAYS ABOUT YOU

Here are five coffee flavors that say a lot about you!

9
WHAT YOUR COFFEE DRINK SAYS ABOUT YOU
Maritza Romero

What Your Coffee Drink Says About You

We might all have our preferences with coffee (and this might have the accuracy of your weekly horoscope) but I think our coffee can say a lot about what kind of person we are! So without further ado, here are five coffee flavors that say a lot about you!

1. A Latte: Not too bitter, and not too sweet with a hint of creaminess. This drink reflects your personality just right! You're probably into taking long strolls at the park in the fall and taking pictures of your food whenever it's looking particularly aesthetically pleasing. That's okay, you keep doing you!

2. Horchata Iced Coffee: You’re a unique one and adventurous one as well! You’re not afraid to try new things and venturing out of your comfort zone is so common that you probably don’t even know what a comfort zone is.

3. French Press Coffee: You are not playing with your coffee! You need something that is going to get you through your day but might as well have it be something that looks as business and classy as you are. So while all those impending deadlines are screaming in your head, you can at least look well-kept with a cup of French Press Coffee in your hands. Stressed? Pshh.

4. Cappuccino: You cannot deal with the bitterness of coffee, so you definitely avoid it in real life. You're all about the good vibes and sweetness of seizing the day and treating people good along the way. And let's be real, we all need a healthy portion of positive goodness in our lives.

5. Instant Coffee: People don’t even ask how you are. The eyebags and to-go cup is enough of a tell-tale sign that this coffee is the only thing giving you enough strength to get through the rest of the day. But it’s also a sign that you’re low-maintenance and you could give a damn about that. You know what you want and you don’t care what it takes to get it, but you will get what you want in the end.