10 Classic Chick Flicks to Kick Off the Perfect Girls Night

We all know that picking the move is the hardest part

69

Sometimes there is nothing better than a movie night with your ladies, that is if you can agree on a movie. I've saved you a little trouble by coming up with a list of 10 classic movies for the perfect girls night. What will you watch next?

1. Pretty Woman

A total classic. Julia Roberts plays a escort turned sophisticated girlfriend in this 1990 love story.

2. Legally Blonde

Obviously! A movie about a blonde woman overcoming stereotypes by taking on law school and of course Warren.

3. Breakfast At Tiffany's

Two Words. Audrey. Hepburn.

4. 27 Dresses

Lets be real, there are some pretty crazy dresses in this world. Not only will this movie give you hope for your own future but will also give you some major bridesmaid dress pointers.

5. Pretty in Pink

Dating in high school, I sure don't miss that. Andies high school triumph inspires us all.

6. The Proposal

One of my all time favorite movies with a great plot and a stacked cast.

7. Clueless

The fashion, the quotes, the story. Cher is the perfect diva to accompany your movie night.

8. The Devil Wears Prada

Once again, Anne Hathaway goes from awkward and unfashionable to rockstar, diva, princess in the span of a few hours.

9. Notting Hill

Okay, really though, Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant, that is the perfect movie night combo.

10. John Tucker Must Die

Lets be honest, we all know a John Tucker.

These are just a few fabulous movies for the perfect chick flick movie night. Go, watch and enjoy!