Christmas Thanks

Christmas Thanks

Don't ever forget to give thanks

4
Christmas Thanks
Google

Every twenty-fifth of December I wake up and walk down the stairs to find our beautiful Christmas tree and then I notice how my parents have out done themselves, again.

but of course they did.

They spend countless amounts of time working hard so I can wake up every Christmas and admire the amount of work they put in so they can watch their kids faces light up on the morning of Christmas.

My family is outstanding.

My family does all that they can to give me what I put on my Christmas list and although I do not even need hardly any of it they do what they can and I never want their giving to go unappreciated because I am lucky to have such awesome parents who give to me and also kids that are not their own.

They provide for our family all year long and then sacrifice their earned money to give us presents that we do not technically need because the essentials are already provided for us.

I am here to tell you that your work does not go unnoticed because how could it and if it does then it is not ever purposely

Every holiday season thousands of parents freak out about how they are going to make Christmas special for their kids and some how with a little Christmas magic kids are blessed without knowing or understanding the sacrifices made.

We are thankful, us kids are so thankful for the family time, the Christmas meal and the presents underneath our tree in the morning.

A lot of the times over the holidays we all get so caught up in the chaos of holiday planning that we forget to give thanks or stop to realize all that we are blessed to have.

Always stop for just two seconds and thank the people that do so much over the holidays because majority of the time they are doing or giving all that they are capable of doing for the ones that they love.

So here is a Christmas thanks to all of the parents and grandparents who bust their butts so they can see their loved ones have a Merry and Bright smile on their faces. We all truly appreciate your work to make the holiday season so amazing for everyone.