Christmas Presents For Your Girlfriend
Life Stages

12 Christmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend That She's Bound To Adore

Don't worry guys, I got you covered.

52

Christmas is approaching, but don't worry — I got all of you covered. If you're stuck and unsure of what your girl wants for Christmas, I made a list of must-haves that she will adore. Even if these gifts don't fit her style, this can be a kick-start to a great gift idea!

1. Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles 

Guys! These candles not only smell phenomenal but are (as of writing) on sale online! I know this may sound silly, but candles are a great gift for your girl. (Especially from Bath & Body Works)

2. Fuzzy socks 

We. Can. Never. Have. Enough. Socks. (I promise)

3. Weighted blanket 

This blanket allows the ultimate comfort. Weighted blankets make it feel as if you're being cuddled, but some people like it due to the weight and warmth of them. There are several online, including Amazon, with several pricing options!

4. Big sweaters

Sweaters are the best. No questions asked. Plus, you can never have enough sweaters. Retailers have them everywhere - a good place to start are could be American Eagle, Macy's or even Dillard's.

5. Body mirror

We all know girls love a good mirror to check out our outfits, hair, makeup, etc. This mirror not only makes you look slimmer, but stretches full-length (perfect yet again for checking out our outfits!!) This mirror also retails in stores everywhere, but a good place to start is Target.

6. Victoria Secret's Best-of Eau de Perfume gift set 

Retailing on Victoria Secret's, you receive eight different perfume scents! This is perfect for different occasions and finding the perfect scent your girl will adore.

7. Leggings

Whether these leggings are from Target, or Lulu Lemon, they will get there use in. What more does a girl want more than a nice, fresh pair of black leggings? Exactly.

8. Jewelry

Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, the options are endless. Check out Pandora's webpage, there are rings that start as cheap as $30. Easy even makes adorable customized pendant necklaces, too!

9. Stylish jackets

Whether it's a jean jacket, a fuzzy North Face, or a pull-over, this gift is a definite home run.

10. Moccasins

You can get a cheap pair from Target for under $20, or purchase a more expensive set from UGG for around $100. These bad boys will keep your girls' feet extra cozy on those cold winter nights that are approaching!

11. Lash booster 

Rodan + Fields retail their Enhancements Lash Boost for $150.00. I know what you're thinking, yes it's expensive, but the results are incredible. Eyelash extensions are SO in right now, but this regimen is all-natural.

12. Heeled boots

We love heeled booties! They go with everything and can be the final touch to an outfit. These can also be found anywhere and online Journey's has a great selection starting at $29.99.