8 Christmas Movies To Watch With A Blanket, Hot Cocoa, And Holiday Spirit

Deck the halls with Christmas movies!

26

Grab your fuzziest blanket and a mug of hot cocoa and get into the holiday spirit!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Start the holidays off with an old classic that you and your parents probably grew up watching every holiday season! This is one of my personal favorites because of the fun memories tied to watching it in the days leading up to Christmas.

Elf

Ah, a modern Christmas classic! Christmas comedies are one of the best things about the season, because they're perfect for everyone in the family to enjoy!

Home Alone

I honestly forget that this is a Christmas movie sometimes! Merry Christmas ya filthy animal!

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

I love all versions of this movie, but the one starring Jim Carrey is my personal favorite! There's too many hysterical and quotable moments to count!

The Nightmare Before Christmas

This one actually used to scare me as a kid, so I never saw the full thing until a year ago! Now I've added it to my list of Christmas movies that I'll be watching every year once the weather dips below 45 degrees!

The Polar Express

As a kid, I always dreamed that this train was real because I wanted to hitch a ride so badly! I mean, what kid wouldn't want to hop on a trail to the North Pole?! Now, I can enjoy the story, along with the nostalgia.

A Christmas Carol

Ah, another Christmas favorite starring Jim Carrey! I always loved this story, especially the ending, where―well I don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

White Christmas

The music from this movie? ABSOLUTELY ICONIC. Some of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, and I always look forward to the tradition of watching this with my sisters!