The Best Christmas Music Lyrics To Use For Instagram Captions For Couples

16 Christmas Song Lyrics Perfect For Instagram Captions When Your With Your Baby And It's Cold Outside

As long as you love me so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

10437

'Tis the season to rock out to Christmas carols... and to get into festive shenanigans with your significant other. You're going to want everyone to know just how adorable you and your bae are, so the proper Instagram posts are in order to capture your happiness this holiday season.

To go with your swoon-worthy photos, here are some ideas for the perfect captions, all of which are found in some of our favorite holiday songs:

1. "All I want for Christmas is you" 

Sometimes, this well-known and iconic quote from Mariah Carey's seasonal hit "All I Want For Christmas is You" is all you need.

2. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know" 

Another lyric from Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas is You" in case you didn't want to go for the obvious choice!

3. "I love the winter weather because I've got my love to keep me warm"

This line from "Winter Weather" by Peggy Lee is not only endearing and sweet, but it's also great for photos of you and bae playing around in the snow or just walking through the winter streets!

4. "We're snuggled up together like two birds of a feather would be"

From the classic "Sleigh Ride" by the Ronnettes, this lyric is perfect for a picture of you and your love cuddling by the Christmas tree!

5. "Every Christmas from now on, I'll be here by your side"

Confident that you've found your forever love and want to share your happiness with all of your friends? This lyric from "All My Christmases" by Jillian Edwards will definitely get your point across.

6. "I'd like you for Christmas, please make my wish come true"

If you've got some sweet snapshots with a new boo or a long-time crush, take a leap and go for this heartfelt line from Julie London's "I'd Like You For Christmas."

7. "Presents don't mean a thing if you ain't holding me tight"

In "Underneath the Tree," Kelly Clarkson shows through her heartwarming lyrics that she knows exactly how it feels to want someone more than any gift that money could by.

8. "If you'll really hold me tight, all the way home I'll be warm" 

You'll be more than willing to "Let it Snow" if you're wrapped up in the arms of the person you adore.

9. "My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas"

Any line from Donny Hathaway's sultry "This Christmas" makes for a romantic (and even steamy) caption that will be sure to make your friends swoon.

10. "There's not a lot that's sweeter than this"

This lyric from Mindy Smith's "It Really Is (A Wonderful World)" really captures how it feels to be so enamored with your sweetheart that no other happiness can compare.

11. "I know exactly what I want this year" 

Just as Britney Spears in "My Only Wish (This Year)" is confident that her love is all she needs this holiday season, you need nothing more than some quality time with your baby to make this Christmas the best one yet.

12. "You're the gift that's made all my dreams come true"

If you're in search of "A Christmas Love Song" to show your love how much they mean to you, look no further than Barbra Streisand's holiday single.

13. "Your lips on my lips, that's a merry, merry Christmas"

Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" is a fairly new addition to the long line of holiday classics, but who can resist topping off a photo of a mistletoe smooch with a line this perfect?

14. "You and me underneath the evergreen, holding hands while the snow is falling"

"More Than I Asked For" by Joy Williams captures just how grateful you feel to have such a lovely person to share the holidays with.

15. "So take my heart this Christmas and wrap it in a ribbon and a bow"

If you're ready to give your heart to someone special, "All My Bells Are Ringing" by Lenka will get you in the right mood.

16. "Here you are smiling at me like you can't feel the cold"

The eclectic "Winter Love Song" by Ayria puts into lyrics exactly how it feels to be too in love to care about anything else in the moment than the person you're with.

Whether you're single, taken, or having an "it's complicated" moment, all will be merry and bright this Christmas 2018!