44 Lyrics For When You Need An Instagram Caption

Your caption is just as important as the filter.

1632818
https://pixabay.com

Choosing the caption for your Instagram can be almost as challenging as deciding on a filter. So, if you're ready to post that Insta, but don't know what to say, here are 44 lyrics for when you need an Instagram caption.

1. “Be young, be dope, be proud." - Lana Del Rey, "American"

2. “I can't really see another squad tryna cross us." - Drake, "No Tellin'"

3. “Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." - Taylor Swift, "Blank Space"

4. “I'm throwin' shade like it's sunny." - Nicki Minaj, "Want Some More"

5. “I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist." - Sia, "Chandelier"

6. “Find me where the wild things are." - Alessia Cara, "Wild Things"

7. “If I was you, I'd wanna be me too." - Meghan Trainor, "Me Too"

8. “Sweet like candy to my soul, sweet you rock and sweet you roll." - Dave Matthews Band, "Crash Into Me"

9. “I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known." - Drake, "Over"

10. “I hope you never lose your sense of wonder." - Lee Ann Womack, "I Hope You Dance"

11. “But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all? - Bastille, "Pompeii"

12. “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." - John Lennon, "Imagine"

13. “You can't choose what stays and what fades away." - Florence + The Machine, "No Light, No Light"

14. “She acts like summer and walks like rain." - Train, "Drops of Jupiter"

15. “She's a good girl, loves her mama. Loves Jesus, and America too." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Free Fallin'"

16. “Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones." - Coldplay, "Fix You"

17. “Say you'll remember me." - Taylor Swift, "Wildest Dreams"

18. "I've got thick skin and an elastic heart." - Sia, "Elastic Heart"

19. “Give me the beat boys and free my soul." - Uncle Kracker, "Drift Away"

20. “One of these days the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing." - Foo Fighters, "These Days"

21. “Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane." - Brad Paisley, "Perfect Storm"

22. “You are the piece of me I wish I didn't need." Zedd feat. The Foxes, "Clarity"

23. “Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she's got the Mercedes bends." - The Eagles, "Hotel California"

24. “Life imitates art." - Lana Del Rey, "Gods And Monsters"

25. “Nobody said it was easy, no one said it would be this hard." - Coldplay, "The Scientist"

26. “You're gonna keep my soul, it was yours to have long ago." - State Radio, "Keepsake"

27. “Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain." - Dave Matthews Band, "Two Step"

28. “It's always darkest before the dawn." - Florence + The Machine, "Shake it Out"

29. “There are many things I'd like to say to you but I don't know how." - Oasis, "Wonderwall"

30. “You say you want a revolution, well you know we all wanna change the world." - The Beatles, "Revolution"

31. “God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." Billy Currington, "People Are Crazy"

32. “Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold." - Halsey, "Gasoline"

33. “I don't want to be heard, I want to be listened to." - Twenty One Pilots, "Forest"

34. “Where you invest your love, you invest your life." - Mumford and Sons, "Awake My Soul"

35. “I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset." - Augustana, "Boston"

36. “All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am." - Brandi Carlile, "The Story"

37. 'Ready or not, here I come. Where you at? The night is young." - Bridgit Mendler, "Ready or Not"

38. “In the land of Gods and Monsters, I was an angel." - Lana Del Rey, "Gods And Monsters"

39. “Turns out not where, but who you're with that really matters." - Dave Matthews Band, "Best Of What's Around"

40. “Know yourself, know your worth." - Drake, "0 to 100"

41. “I'm little but I'm coming for the crown." - Lorde, "Still Sane"

42. “Didn't they tell you I was a savage?" - Rihanna, "Needed Me"

43. “Hands in the air like we don't care." - Miley Cyrus, "We Can't Stop"

44. “I'ma keep running because a winner don't quit on themselves." - Beyonce, "Freedom"