Childhood Character Crushes

Childhood Character Crushes

15 guys and 15 girls we all had crushes on growing up.

216
Childhood Character Crushes

We all have those childhood crushes we can NEVER get over. Some may have been cartoons and others were well out of our age range, but love knows no limits right? Here's a list of 15 guys and 15 girls everyone had crushes on growing up.

1.) Austin Ames - A Cinderella Story

I mean, come on, he was gorgeous, deep, and athletic. We all wanted to be Hilary Duff and were in agony when he didn't recognize that it was her under that mask.

2.) Aladdin

We all love a good underdog story and this one was the best. Aladdin was instantly infatuated by Jasmine's beauty and grace and we were all instantly smitten with his bad boy charm.

3.) Troy Bolton - High School Musical

Troy and any other character Zac Efron has ever played have my heart. As the movies progressed you only fell more in love with his blue eyes and muscles.

I could not have been the only tween jealous of Gabriella.

4.) Izzy - Jump In!

Corbin Bleu was a cutie in High School Musical, but really melted hearts when he starred in Jump In!

5.) Shawn Hunter - Boy Meets World

Cory's best friend and a complete cutie, Shawn was always the best part of the show.

And whenever he moved his fingers through his hair our 12 year old knees became weak.

6.) Jacob Black- Twilight Saga

When it comes to the movies we were all team Jacob. He was always gorgeous but when that second movie came around and he never wore a shirt- well that's where he hooked us all.

7.) Li Shang - Mulan

Captain Li Shang thank you for existing and reminding us all that true perfection exists. And we all wished we could be like Mulan's grandmother and ask him to stay forever.

8.) David - Lilo and Stitch

Oh boy, was he a dream with his fire tricks. We all wanted him to teach us how to surf and since Nani couldn't see how great he was, that doesn't mean we all didn't have a crush on him instead.

9.) Max - The Goofy Movie

Even if he is technically a dog (hey a lot of boys are) he still is very worthy of this list. His quest to win Roxeanne's affection was admirable and sweet in that middle school crush kind of way. He was sweet and unrelenting, plus his voice was dreamy.

10.) Simba- The Lion King

While on the cartoon animal kick, might as well throw Simba in. As a kid he was cute and goofy but then when he got older he matured and fell in love. It was just the right amount of cuteness for a little 5 year old to catch the animated feels.

11.) Ethan Craft- Lizzie Mcquire

Lizzie had a crush and so did we. The movie really showcased his bravado. His slow curve most definitely worked on us too.

12 & 13.) Zack AND Cody - The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

They were cuties in Full House but then when they got their own show, that's when the magic happened. Starting out as cute kids causing mayhem in Mr. Moseby's lobby and growing into teens on a cruise boat high school, these twins captured the hearts of our generation.

14.) Francis - Malcom in the Middle

Francis was the hot, cool older brother away at military school who was the ultimate bad boy while still being good.

15.) Devon Carter- That So Raven

Raven's first boyfriend, and probably the cutest, was a heartthrob. He always took her to the lobster restaurant and we all wanted a boyfriend like him.

And then we have the 15 girls everyone crushed on.

1.) Jessica Rabbit - Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit's wife and the sexual awaking of many, Jessica stole hearts.

2.) Jasmine - Aladdin

She held her own and had a pet tiger, how very badass.

3.) Kelly Kapowski- Saved by the Bell

She always had the best outfits and was the head cheerleader. Her relationship with Zach may have been on and off throughout high school but they were super cute and made for each other.

4.) Meg- Hercules

Free- spirited, independent, cynical, and quick-witted she is more than just a romantic interest, she is a heroine. She seduces Hercules easily with her good looks but is wary of him at first due to her low opinion of men-- a true role model.

5.) Debbie Thorneberry- The Wild Thornberrys

She pretty much rocked with her grunge style and attitude. She longed for a normal life, but due to her parent's job this was impossible. She made the best of her situation and even protected her younger sister from time to time. Totally crush worthy.

6, 7 & 8.) Totally Spies

They were all different but also all totally crush worthy. Clover was the blonde bombshell that was always on point, Alex was the fun loving one with the sassy attitude while Sam was the smart one. All smoldering while kicking ass.

9.) Pocahontas

Adventurous and accepting, she teaches John Smith to accept people who are different than him. She is badass yet never picks up a weapon, a total pacifist and total heart-stopper.

10.) Jackie Burkhart- That 70s Show

She taught girls to love themselves more than the guy they were dating and that it is ok to know you are beautiful. Once her father goes to jail for embezzlement she learns she must be independent and quickly drops the whole "I need to marry a rich guy" act and starts working for herself. She also speaks her mind and is a complete cutie.

11.) Selene - Underworld

A vampire Death Dealer, she is wicked strong and great with weapons. She can kill younger vamps with just a few blows and gets shot without even flinching. She's kind of a huge badass.

12.) Buffy Summers - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

While on the vampire kick, I have to include Buffy. A slayer of vampires and of hearts this cutie is also great with weapons- her favorite Mr. Pointy a classic stake. She's loyal and lovable, the perfect combination.

13.) Dionne - Clueless

Cher's best friend and quick to make witty jokes, Dionne loves her boyfriend while demanding respect. She rocked to nose hoop and her outfits were always on point.

14.) Alex Russo - Wizards of Waverly Place

The middle child and the most rebellious, Alex was always pushing the boundaries and sliding her way into our hearts. Plus, she was a wizard who'd use magic to get into and out of trouble.

15.) Kim Possible

Always showing her stomach and kicking ass, it's hard not to put this redhead on this list. She was always fighting crime while being a cheerleader. With help from her best friend Ron, anything was possible.