A Cheers To Friends

A Cheers To Friends

To my every kind of friend.

346
A Cheers To Friends

Recently, one of my professors asked the class to go around and share their most prized possession. Some of the answers included their iphone, their car, a necklace from their great grandma, along with many other items people have been passed down to them, and a lot more ‘stuff.’ Stuff that of course, has values, stories, and meanings.

However, her question resonated with me for a while afterwards, and I thought about the question in a less material sense. I decided that my most prized possessions are indeed my friends. In result of this I decided to make a toast to all kinds of friends. The possessions we can’t put a price on.

To the friends who I can always count on.

Having people that you can rely on is something so important. You may not always want to rely on others, but when you need it it's so special to be able to turn to these people.

To the friends who trust, believe in, and count on me.

Being trusted by someone you care about is one of the most amazing things ever. It means that they value you, your opinions, your ideas, your knowledge, and your friendship.

To the friends who give me advice.

Receiving advice from the ones who mean the most to you is extremely valuable.

To the friends who take my advice.

It's nice to know when somebody values your advice, and is reassuring when they take it, apply it, and are glad they did.

To the friends I’ve known forever.

Friends for life are the best kind.

To the new friends.

I was lucky to have met you.

To the friends who I don't speak to every day.

I know you'll always be there just like I'll always be there too. Some of the best friends are the ones who you can pick up with right where you left off.

To the friends I do speak to every day.

Thanks for always making my day 100 times better.

To the friends who are more like family.

To know someone for so long and grow such a close bond with them is something to be so proud of, and grateful for.

To the friends who are my family.

Because family members are some of the best friends you'll ever have.

And to every friend in between.

Thank you for being a friend. Friendship is one of the best things we get in life. Cherish, appreciate, thank, love, and be grateful for all and every kind of friend.