LA Chargers For Super Bowl LIII

Philip Rivers Deserves A Chance To Be At Super Bowl LIII

#RIVERSFORSUPERBOWL53

297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycbGvd2DdE

Philip Rivers, number 17, the quarterback for the Los Angeles Chargers has played an amazing 2018-2019 season. He came out of North Carolina State and is currently playing his 15th season for the NFL. Rivers has played with the Chargers since 2004 having high hopes of making it to the Super Bowl.

Rivers is 37-years-old and isn't slowing down yet. Looking at him you can tell how ambitious he is to keep progressing to be the best athlete he can be. So far this season Rivers has had 32 touchdowns, this is the most he has had since 2008 (34 touchdowns). I think this year he'll fly past his personal best of 34 touchdowns in a season.

This season he has earned himself a spot in NFL history, not once, not twice but three times. Rivers just recently broke the record for most consecutive completions to start a game, 22, along with tying the league record for consecutive completions. We're not done yet. . . Rivers has demolished the single-game completion rate record with 95.55 percent.

Not only is he 37 and playing in the National Football League he also has a wife and eight children. Rivers said that his wife Tiffany and him aren't done yet and they plan to welcome more in the future, talk about a super dad!

He came out of the 2004 draft class along with Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger. In Rivers interview with Kurt Warner he talks about how proud he is to be from the same draft class as two of the most well-known players in the NFL.

Looking at Rivers interviews he is always very charismatic and carries himself in the best way possible. In his interviews, you can tell how emotional and excited he is to be there and how much he loves to talk about the game.

Even on the sidelines, he is joking around with his teammates to keep them optimistic. When someone makes a mistake he's the first let them know that it's going to be ok and if it's him that made the mistake he owns up to it. The way he lifts the spirits up on the sidelines is outstanding.

I hope to see Philip Rivers standing in the Mercedes-Benz stadium on February 3.

Congratulations on your win against the Baltimore Ravens!