What Your Central Perk Order Would Be, Based On Your Fave 'Friends' Character
Television Streaming

"You're still in bed at 10
And work began at 8
You've burned your breakfast, so far
Things are going great."

131

I am a HUGE "Friends" fan and have imagined numerous times what it would be like to join my favorite characters at the best hangout spot — Central Perk. However, have you ever stopped to wonder what you would even order? There are just too many options in the world. So, let your favorite character decide instead.

1. Rachel Green fan? Try a soy skinny vanilla latte. 

While she has gotten better over the years, Rachel Green is definitely the most bougie of the Friends crew. While she is not scared to speak her mind, she is also scared of what other people will think of her. A soy skinny vanilla latte just embraces Rachel — bougie, but not too showy.

2. Ross Geller fan? Try some steamed milk. 

Is Ross Geller anyone's favorite character? He is just so whiny, which is why this drink fits him perfectly.

3. Monica Geller fan? Try a double shot of espresso. 

Monica Geller is just a tad bit high strung and, if she is your favorite character, you may be, too. Without espresso, how else will Monica be able to micromanage her and Chandler's lives? Just make sure to say "espresso" and not "expresso" or Monica will hunt you down.

4. Chandler Bing fan? Try a strawberry and creme frappe. 

If his fruity taste in alcohol is anything to go by, Chandler Bing would much prefer himself a strawberry and creme frappe to any typical coffee beverage. Guys, take a lesson from Chandler and do not worry about ordering a "manly" beverage or whatever.

5. Phoebe Buffay fan? Try a matcha green tea latte.

Phoebe Buffay is definitely her own woman and is not scared to embrace who she is. From singing "Smelly Cat" to proposing to Mike at a baseball game, she is more than happy to speak her mind. For her interesting personality, she needs a unique beverage, like a matcha green tea latte.

6. Joey Tribbiani fan? Try a double chocolate muffin. 

A wise man once said, "You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. That's like Fourth Of July without apple pie, or Friday with no two pizzas." That wise man was Joey Tribbiani. So, stop trying to fit in and drink coffee, because we all know you just want your damn muffin.