Breathtaking Celebrity Engagement Rings

Breathtaking Celebrity Engagement Rings

You are going to die once you see the rocks these celebrities own.

9618
Breathtaking Celebrity Engagement Rings
Instagram

Engagement rings symbolize love, devotion, promise and so much more. The list of engagement rings below shows just that... but a lot more: breathtaking ROCKS. I have picked what I think are the best engagement rings thus far through these celebrities Instagram's.

Kim Kardashian West

14-carat diamond ring. (First Engagement Ring.)

20-carat Lorraine Schwartz square diamond. (Second Engagement Ring.)

Married to Kanye West since 2014.

Carrie Underwood

12-carat by Jonathon Arndt.

Married to NHL player Mike Fisher since 2010.

Blake Lively

12-carat rose gold oval-cut diamond.

Married to Ryan Reynolds since September 2012.

Jessie James Decker

Round-cut diamond ring.

Married to Eric Decker since June 2013.

Eniko Parrish

Features a large round cut diamond set in a double or triple halo with a diamond band.

Married to comedian Kevin Hart since August 2016.

Ciara Wilson

Around 15-carats by NYC-based celebrity jeweler Avainne & Co.

Married to Russell Wilson since July 2016.

Keyshia Ka'oir

HUGE 25-carat diamond ring.

Engaged to rapper Gucci Mane since Novemeber 2016.

Blac Chyna

7-carat round-cut triple excellence diamond designed by long-time friend, Ben Baller, founder of IF & Co.

Engaged to Rob Kardashian since April 2016.

Julianne Hough

5-plus-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.

Engaged to Canadian ice-hockey player Brooks Laich since August 2015.

Sofia Vergara

Very large cushion cut diamond, surrounded by a diamond halo and accompanied by a thin pave diamond band. As you can probably tell, this is one of the most popular types of rings for celebrities.

Married to Joe Manganiello since 2015.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Early 20th Century flawless diamond from Neil Lane's archival collection. The stone is still in its original Edwardian setting and features smaller diamonds on a platinum band.

Engaged to Jason Statham since 2016. In a relationship since 2010.

Katherine Webb

5-carat cushion cut center stone, accented by pink diamonds from the famed Argyle Diamond Mine in Australia. The wedding band is from MAS Creative and is a 5-carat radiant cut eternity band, also accented with pink diamonds.

Married to AJ McCarron since 2014.

Giuliana Rancic

Graff cushion-cut diamond has a triple band and is around 4-carats in size.

Married to Bill Rancic since 2007.

Kelly Clarkson

Huge, yellow, canary diamond surrounded with white diamonds, which Blackstock created with jewelry designer Jonathon Arndt.

Married to Brandon Blackstock since 2013.

Jenny Robinson

Features a large center round diamond and prong-set diamonds in a single row along the band set halfway down the shank.

Married to We the Kings, Travis Clark since 2014.

Bryiana Dyrdek

Features a large, round, brilliant cut diamond in a six-prong, yellow gold solitaire setting.

Married to skateboarder and TV reality star Rob Dyrdek.

Jamie Chung

The ring is by Beverly Hills jeweler Johnathon Arndt (Also created Kelly Clarkson's and Carrie Underwood's). The ring features a large round brilliant cut diamond, set in a diamond halo, with a split shank band pave set with diamonds.

Married to actor Brian Greenburg since 2015.

Gabrielle Union

Custom, solitaire, engagement ring features an 8.5-carat cushion cut diamond and is from Jason Beverly Hills.

Married to Chicago Bulls Dwayne Wade.

Behati Prinsloo

Beautiful, vintage, diamond ring.

Married to singer Adam Levine.
Relationship Status: Married since July 2014.

Lady Gaga

By Lorraine Schwartz, features a large heart-shaped diamond. The band features pave diamonds set in a white metal, most likely platinum, and a unique personalization of "T ♡ S " at the bottom of the band.

Canceled engagement to Taylor Kinney in July of 2016.

Olivia Wilde

Diamond ring circled with emeralds.
Married to Jason Sudeikis since 2011.

Which is your favorite?