Couples we actually would care about if they got engaged

Couples We Actually Want To See Engaged

Move over Justin/Hailey or Ariana/Pete

120

Alright I'll admit, Justin Bieber's and Hailey Baldwin's engagement was super unexpected and entertaining.... but do we really care? They dated for a very short amount of time and no one really viewed them as "couple goals." Same with Ariana and Pete. I mean....did anyone even know they were dating before they got engaged? Overall, there are other couples we care more about and would freak out if they got engaged.

1. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

I mean Gabriella Montez and Sebastian Kydd?! They have been dating for so long and take cute pictures looking genuinely happy. We would be soaring, flying, breaking free if we found out this couple was engaged.

2. Irina Shayk and Bradley Cooper

The couple already have a child, and together their eyes are more blue and clear than the water in the Caribbean oceans. They would most definitely win the award for best looking engaged couple for sure.

3. Zac Efron to Anyone

Possibly America's most available Bachelor and biggest heartthrob since the High School Musical movies, we would be thrilled just with the idea of him being engaged.

4. Dwayne Johnson and Lauren Hashian

The couple share not one, but two children and have been together since 2007. We think its time for our favorite wrestler to put a ring on it....and boy would we be ecstatic.

5. Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn

I think we would just be more excited about the fact that she's engaged, not that it's with some guy named Joe Alwyn. I mean come on, home girl has been in numerous relationships and NONE have worked out? Hearing break-up songs gets kind of boring after a while, but we still wish her the best.