5 Trips I'm Inspired To Take After My Cruise

Five of the many places I cannot wait to visit.

15

A week ago, I returned home from a ten-day cruise from Puerto Rico. I had only been home for a day or two when I began to think about the next trip to plan. I went as far as to text my friend saying "OK, our next trip goal is to go on a cruise together." So, here is a list of the five trips I want to take with my closest friends.

1. Los Angeles

Main Goal: To see the "Ellen Show"

Length of Time: Two Weeks

My friend and I are huge music fans so naturally, LA is on our list of must sees. We plan to see the Grammy Museum, the Walk of Fame, Capital Records, the Chinese Theater and Rodeo Drive to name a few. Also on our list is any one of the crazy eateries that Buzzfeed features daily. I personally hope we get to see some YouTubers and Selena Gomez when we plan to go in 2021. This is the only trip that we have bothered to set a tentative year for.

2. A Disney Cruise

Main Goal: To experience a Disney Cruise

Length of Time: Eight Days

Most of the people I associate with are huge fans of the Disney brand. It seems like the next logical step (next to visiting one of Disney's famous parks) is to completely immerse yourself in Disney culture for an extended period of time. The only thing that can make the trip better is to do it with a friend. The particular cruise of interest travels from Manhattan to Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral and back to NYC.

3. Italy

Main Goal: To eat real pizza again

Length of Time: Ten Days

I am aching to return to Italy. My trip to Italy around six years ago was probably the best vacation I have ever had. Going to a different country is thrilling and in all honesty, a return trip to Italy should be number one on my list. Globus, a tour service, offers a ten-day tour from Rome to Milan. The tour stops to Verona, Venice, Burano, Florance, Tuscany, Pisa, San Gimignano and Verrazzano Castle. This is not a big deal, but you also get to see JULIET'S BALCONY!

4. Hawaii

Main Goal: See an active volcano

Length of Time: Ten Days

I am eagerly awaiting the day I get to see the beaches of Oahu. I also want to go in order to pay my respects to our servicemen and women who were killed at Pearl Harbor. It is important not to forget events like these that shaped our history. On the lighter side of things, I do look forward to the plane ride with friends laughing and making memories from the moment we get to the airport.

5. Tokyo

Main Goal: See Eastern fashion up close

Length of Time: Two Weeks

One of the Fashion Capitals of the World, Tokyo is a place that has recently captured much of my attention. I am interested in how Western influences have impacted Japanese style. Though I have easy access to New York City, Tokyo seems like an entirely different world. A friend of mine said that her interest in Tokyo was matched only by her interest in food. Should I get the chance, I would love the opportunity to try authentic Japanese cuisine.

Obviously, there are other places I would love to visit, such as New Orleans. I also want one day to travel to England to follow my heritage.