10 Of The Absolute Best Starbucks Drinks

With so many drinks to choose from, which ones make my top 10?

66

Starbucks! We've all been there and we all have our favorite drinks. I love Starbucks and coffee so much that I started an Instagram account showing off all the coffee I drink.

Because of my love for Starbucks, I consider myself a Starbucks expert. I go to my local Starbucks at least three times a week and the baristas know my name. It is my go-to spot to get coffee, tea, refreshers, you name it! I've probably had it.

But which drinks are the best? Well, here are my top 10 Starbucks drinks.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte (Seasonal)

I'm basic. I love a good ol' pumpkin spice latte. I love them hot or iced or as a frappuccino. It is the perfect drink for the fall and, honestly, I believe they should be around all year round. The pumpkin spice latte was the first drink I got from Starbucks, so it has a special place in my heart.

2. White Chocolate Mocha

When it's not PSL season, the white chocolate mocha is my go-to espresso drink. If you're not a fan of a strong espresso flavor, this drink is perfect. The espresso is there, but the white chocolate gives the drink a more mild taste.

3. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte

This drink is simply refreshing when you do not want an espresso drink. It has a light sweetness to it and, even better, it is green! This drink is delicious served hot or iced, and although the drink is made with 2% milk, I recommend getting it with almond milk.

4. Eggnog Latte (Seasonal)

The eggnog latte is a classic holiday drink that Starbucks offers. It is my favorite holiday drink. If you like eggnog and espresso drinks, this one is for you. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until the holiday season to give it a try.

5. Ice Caramel Cloud Macchiato

This drink is the newest addition to the Starbucks menu. When I first saw it, I wasn't sure if I would like it. I am not a huge fan of the macchiato, but as a dedicated Starbucks fan, I felt obligated to try it. WOW, it is amazing! The foam is light and sweet while the coffee is strong. It is a perfect combination topped with caramel.

6. Pink Drink / Strawberry Acai Refresher

I group these two together because, essentially, they are the same thing. If you don't know, all the Pink Drink is the Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk. Both drinks are delicious and refreshing. It is basically like having a cup of spring or summer in your hand.

7. Iced Vanilla Chai Latte

The iced vanilla chai latte has been my recent drink of choice. Cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors in the world, and the iced vanilla chai latte delivers just that. Why vanilla? Well, mainly because that is how my best friend told me to get it and I haven't changed it since, but also because it gives the drink a sweetness to it that is great.

8. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha (Seasonal)

This drink is another espresso drink from their holiday menu, but it is not too far off from their original white chocolate mocha. Like the white chocolate mocha, the white chocolate balances out the espresso that is in the drink, but this drink is a little bit sweeter than the standard white chocolate mocha.

It is almost candy-like or caramelized, and that is the toasted part. The toasted quality of this drink reminds me of all the sweet desserts that the holiday season has to offer. This drink is great hot or iced.

9. Caffe Mocha

The caffe mocha is a great drink; it is very chocolaty and not as sweet as the other drinks on this list. Nonetheless, it tastes great. If you are looking for that espresso taste, this is the drink for you! It has a strong espresso and chocolate flavor, and whether you get it hot or iced, it is a win, no matter what.

10. Unsweetened Iced Green Tea

Unsweetened tea is one of my favorite drinks. I am not a fan of sweet tea, so I like to get my teas unsweetened so I can control the sweetness. But the flavor of Starbucks' green tea is so good that it does not have to be sweetened. This drink is the drink I get when I need a break from coffee, which is rare and unusual. When I need something else from Starbucks, their green tea is a fantastic option.