Finals week is approaching, and before we can truly enjoy our pumpkin spice scented Christmas trees and holiday break, they must first be conquered. If you feel like you're slowly loosing your mind, motivation and supply of clean clothes during this stressful time, you're not alone. This article goes out to you, and I hope it gives you a nice little study break chuckle.
1. Coffee becomes your best friend.
"No you heard right, I said 4 shots of espresso don't you judge me."
2. You may be slightly on edge (but no one better say that to you).
"OH I'M BEING SNIPPY?!? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M EXHAUSTED."
3. Seeing high schoolers all excited for the holidays and not even concerned about their finals.
*tear rolls down cheek* "Enjoy your youth, children. It will soon deceive you."
4. Pulling some all nighter, last minute cramming and hating yourself for not starting studying earlier.
5. Or God forbid, your final is a group project, so you have to hunt down your fellow group members and listen to their excuses for not doing their part.
"Oh really Tinnifer?? Your Grandma was in a hot air balloon accident? PUT YOUR DAMN SLIDES ON GOOGLE SHARE."
Needs no commentary. Though I do reccomend a light rosé to calm your pallet and nerves.
7. Trying to charm your professors into one more chance, extra credit or just some mercy.
8. ...and failing.
9. Feeling so defeated that you Google other vocational avenues because, let's be honest, you are not gonna pass these damn exams.
10. Genuinely feeling like you are slowly loosing your sanity while going deeper into debt.
11. But you fight through it, and find a way to bring yourself back to reality and remind yourself you can do this.
12. Because guess what, you can and you WILL!
Cause guess what, y'all? At the end of the day they are just tests. So keep on studying, make sure to eat (and hydrate) and get some sleep. Remember, these exams are the only things standing in the way of you and YOUR holiday -- so...KICK THEIR ASSES! You CAN do this! We believe in you! Now back to it!