Burger King Is Giving Out Free Burgers In Exchange For Pictures Of Exes

Burger King Is Giving Out FREE BURGERS — If You Give Them A Picture Of Your Ex

He never paid for your meal, but this ONE time he'll get you a free burger.

1756

Exes. We all have them.

Some of us hate them, some of us are "still friends with them," and some of us are, err, still sleeping with them (but will never tell a soul).

When Valentine's day comes around, we inevitably start conjuring up feelings about these people, and they're usually not pretty. We're either crying over the one that got away or crying out of embarrassment for the low standards we used to have.

Either way, exes prove to be pretty useless for anything other than making us feel miserable.

Until now.

Burger King is offering to help you purge yourself of any memories of your exes this Valentine's Day by collecting any printed pictures of them — in return, they'll give you a FREE burger.

You read that right, select Burger King locations in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston will give you a free Whopper in exchange for that 4x4 pic of your ex that you've been secretly hiding in your wallet all these years.

What will they do with all those pictures of scorned lovers? We have NO IDEA. But after we take that first bite of our free juicy burger, we won't really care.

To take advantage of the deal, simply bring a printed pic of your ex-lover to a participating Burger King restaurant on February 14 and drop it in one of the chain's "Birds of Prey"-themed "breakup boxes" that you'll find on location.

Why "Birds of Prey"? Because the fast-food chain is collaborating with Warner Bros. Pictures to promote the new movie "Birds of Prey" to give Harley Quinns everywhere the opportunity to get revenge on their exes. And we couldn't be more appreciative.

Not ready to scroll through your camera roll for old pics of your ex to print? Well, if you're in New York City you're in luck, because in this city only you can also trade in old letters, stuffed animals, or clothing that once belonged to or was given to you by your ex for a free burger instead.

Sad that you don't live near a "breakup box"? You can still play your chance at winning a $3 Whopper by taking a quiz on the Burger King app and getting four out of the five of the answers correct.

Now this is the Valentine's Day activity that singletons were looking for! Thank you, Burger King! We won't make fun of your curly fries anymore, we promise!