Bullet journaling is the art of personalizing your own journal and planner. It is a way to organize your events, tasks, dreams, and goals in a way that is convenient for you! There is no correct way to do it and there are hundreds of ways to about it. Here is a list of a few things you need to start bullet journaling along with some inspiration that I've used in the past.

Things you will need:

1. A Journal

You're going to want a journal with thick pages that are dotted and medium-sized. I would recommend the Leuchtterman1917, Artfan, or Moleskine notebooks. Definitely choose a notebook that is right for you as this will be your workspace!

2. Pens & Markers

You will need a variety of pens and markers to have an organized notebook. This 15 pack of pens will be perfect for bullet journaling as there is a calligraphy side and fine point side to the pens.

3. Pencils

It might seem silly but the type of pencils you use is important because of smudging, etc. I would recommend using a #2 non-mechanical pencil to avoid these issues.

4. Washi Tape & Stickers

It's always fun to decorate your bullet journal to customize it! Washi tape and stickers are a great way to do this, and there's no way you can go wrong with either.

Inspiration:

I had a bullet journaling phase before it became too hard for me, and I did a lot of research on how to start one and make it perfect. Here are some youtubers I looked to for monthly spread inspirations!

AmandaRachLee

Carrie Crista

Jenny Journals

Enjoy & happy bulleting journaling!