7 New York City Brunch Spots You HAVE To Try

Did someone say mimosas?

23

Who doesn't love waffles, avocado toast, and bottomless mimosas on a Sunday morning? If you live in New York, you know that the city is known for its amazing views and delicious food! Why not combine both, and have an ultimate brunch experience with some of your best friends! Whether you just want a good meal, a good Instagram pic, or both, here are 7 New York City brunch spots you just have to try!

1. RH Rooftop Restaurant 

Located in the Meatpacking District, RH Rooftop Restaurant is a glamorous brunch spot perfect for that trendy Instagram pic! With big windows, gorgeous chandeliers, and amazing NYC views, this brunch spot will not disappoint!

2. AbcV

AbcV is perfect for the vegetarians and vegans of the world. Their menu offers a variety of plant-based food with tons of glutton free options! If you are looking for a healthier brunch option (with amazing food) this is the brunch spot for you!

3. Colonie 

On the weekend, stop by Colonie for delicious brunch and cocktails. With brick walls and high wood panel ceilings, Colonie has the feel of a traditional Brooklyn loft.

4. Five Leaves

Another great brunch spot in Brooklyn is Five Leaves. The avocado toast is a fan-fav and the best part is... the food is relatively affordable. Delicious food at low prices? Sign me up!

5. Mudspot

This quaint restaurant in the East Village is a perfect brunch spot during the summer months. With a backyard garden, you can escape the hustle and bustle of the city and drink your mimosas in peace and quiet.

6. Coco & Cru

Coco & Cru is a modern Aussie cafe that serves delicious food all day long. This is a brunch spot you definitely won't want to miss!

7. Bar Primi

Bar Primi combines everyone's favorite brunch foods with Italian classics. If you decide to brunch at this location, you need to try the breakfast spaghetti!