Brentford Humiliating Start To English Premier League Season 2021

The president of another country was so angry about Arsenal's performance, he felt compelled to rant.

2027

Brentford got off to a perfect start in its first season in the top flight as goals from Sergi Canos and Christian Norgaard led it to a 2-0 win over Arsenal.

Since March 2020, the Bees have risen to the occasion as they've played in front of 17,000 supporters.

"Brentford manager Thomas Frank described the atmosphere at the match as amazing. Tonight we are celebrating our first win in the premier league. You can dream when you're top of the Premier League."

Manager Mikel Arteta is facing pressure in his job. Arsenal has finished eighth in each of his first two seasons and he has a difficult task ahead of the September international break. The Gunners face title rivals Chelsea and Manchester City in their next two games.

Several people are unhappy about the current football team's performance, including the President of Rwanda Paul Kagame. He tweeted, "What?? It's football. Brentford was a winner over Arsenal, as they were able to defeat them.".

"Since the last time we implemented a plan, the requirements given to us have changed. The touch-and-go mentality has been tried and failed. If we focus too much on what's going to happen in the future, we're likely to miss all the opportunities for improvements that are right in front of us".

"Mediocrity is a huge problem. If you want to build an elite team, you have to demand excellence. That's the only way to really win".

Arsenal was soon suffering under the relentless pressing that Frank's team was famous for last year in the Championship.

In the 22nd minute, Bryan Mbuemo took the first shot for the home side off of the outside of the post.

Pinnock passed to Canos, and Canos cut inside and shot a powerful shot that beat Bernd Leno at his near post.

After effortlessly turning Arsenal's new $94 million signing Ben White, Mbuemo dragged another opportunity wide.

Arsenal, who were missing their two best players due to illness, had a guy (Balogun) making his Premier League debut. Although he was unlucky not to get a penalty on the follow-through after slicing wide just before half-time.

Adding to the debate, Arsenal team captain Mikel Arteta said: "A lot of young boys were doing everything they can. Many of them had never even played in a league before, and that says a lot".

In the second half, Arsenal started to look more dangerous. Kieran Tierney and Emile Smith-Rowe got a few shots off that forced David Raya to make some saves.

Bukayo, who missed the penalty that cost England the European Championship, received a standing ovation from the fans of both teams when he was introduced in the 60th minute.

The Brentford players were angry that they had to play this match and they showed no mercy. The substitutes for Brentford also played very aggressively. 17 minutes before the end of the game, Norgaard scored for Brentford.

Even though the team with the most losses in the premier league let a long throw bounce inside their 6-yard box, Arsenal somehow expected the Dane to be grateful and they headed into an unguarded net to double Brentford's advantage.

Kyriakos Papadopolous and Gedion Zelalem were the only sources of offense for Arsenal as they combined to set up Nicolas Pepe, who was denied by a stunning save by Chuba Akpom five minutes from time.

Clean sheets are useful in football games. For example, when Brentford won their first game as a Premier League team, they kept a clean sheet.

Who is most likely to win the EPL 2021-2022?

According to Paddy Power, a Manchester City win is the most likely, with a Chelsea victory slightly less probable than Liverpool.

The following teams have mentioned win chances.

Man City 1/40 (98%)

Chelsea 1/4 (80%)

Liverpool 3/10 (75%)

Man Utd 4/11 (73%)

Leicester City 3/1 (25%)

Arsenal 10/3 (23%)

Tottenham Hotspur 5/1 (17%)

This list is According to Paddy Power and you can find some other best bookmakers over the internet.

Premier League predictions 2021-2022

Predicting Liverpool would retain their title at the expense of Manchester City last season was perhaps not the most egregious error to ever be made, but it was still a mistake.

Three seasons ago, the reigning champions were Pep Guardiola's Manchester City. Just like last season, I predict they'll win the title by several points and with relative ease.

With the addition of Jack Grealish and the potential arrival of Harry Kane, Manchester City have a squad that looks capable of winning the Premier League.

But last season's Champions League final loss to Chelsea was a sting in the tail for them. Will they be able to claim that Holy Grail this season?

It's difficult to forecast how every club in the 2021-22 Premier League campaign will perform. You can get help from sports betting odds to predict the next champion of EPL.

Nailing down the exact order of every club in the league at this point, two years before the start of the season is very difficult.

Forecasting the outcome of every club in the 2021-22 Premier League campaign is possible to do, even though it's difficult. But according to me, the last champions are the most favorites for the EPL 2021-2022 title.