How to spot a fuckboy

10 Times You Should've Dropped That Fuckboy You've Been Talking To For Way Too Long Already

You CAN handle the truth.

257
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-man-wearing-jacket-1460365/

It took me a while to realize a lot of things but hey, I did eventually. We all have that one person that we were completely swooned by and for some reason was never able to wean them off. I wrote a list on how to spot a fuckboy in the wild and when should drop them (which is ASAP).

1. When he left you on 'read' after hanging out the night before 

He's only trying to see you on his time.

2. When he claims he cares but is never around when you actually need him 

Actions speak louder than words so if he's not there, I think that's a pretty strong statement.

3. Those "You up?" texts around 2 am in the morning 

If your relationship is strictly on booty call basis then cool but if you were hoping for something more...you're out of luck.

4. When he's being a dick 

Stop making excuses for his behavior. He's a dick. End of story.

5. "I'm emotionally unavailable" 

First off, STFU. We've all heard this one so there's really nothing to explain.

6. He's always busy when you're trying to make plans 

I'D Love To Hang Out Season 2 GIF by AwesomenessTV - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

If he really wanted to hang, he'd make time.

7. When he's not supportive of your choices 

This is very specific but if you make an important life decision that affects your education and career, on top on being seemingly unsupportive, he manipulates you to think that you have made the wrong decision; DROP HIM QUICK. They're selfish, that's about it.

8. "What am I doing with this person?" 

Confused Excuse Me GIF by Bounce - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

If you're already questioning it might as well just end it now. No relationship should start off with doubt.

9. When you thought you were exclusive and he wasn't 

Wait What GIF by Shalita Grant - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

STIs.

10. When he made a "mistake" a little to many times 

Stop making excuses for him. He's hurting you and you know that this won't be the last time.