I Asked 15 Boys 'What Is Your Favorite Thing About Girls?' And This Is What They Said

"Titties."

5667
Flickr

Disclaimer: This isn't just another feminist article.

Feminism: In the hype of the recent feminist protests around the country, it started to become clear that not all the women and men marching knew exactly what they were protesting against.

Yes, I think the word feminist means 14,000 different things BUT, it means one particular feeling to one particular girl. The film industry's growing #TIMESUP and the ever living #METOO movements have proven to me that the world is broken and it's all in a change in attitude. So we have women adjusting what they wear for men but what about the men. So I started thinking and I started investigating and I started a survey.

I asked guys around my KSU campus what their favorite thing about women was. I was curious to see if guys appreciated a woman's physical looks or her attitude more.

Thus, a list of answers from 15 boys picked out at random to answer the question, "What is your favorite thing about girls?"

And the answers had me in tears. It started out so gruesome and so degrading that I didn't know what to think. I was getting answers like this -

Q: What is your favorite thing about girls?

“Titties.”

“Their fat ass.”

“They’re booty when it jiggles as they walk.”

"I love sex with women the most."

“I love their smell.”

"Their vaginas were hand crafted by God himself."

“They have really soft skin and pleasant conversation and they usually care about me…. And boobs.”

Devastated but determined I kept asking. And I found a light that I didn't think I would find.

“Damn I wouldn’t even know where to start. Everything really but I’ll try to be more specific. Most guys really tell stuff about the physical features of women which are all great, but I’m going to take a different approach. My favorite thing about women is how they are more emotional (in a good way) then men are. Such as if there is ever something going on in my life that I need some emotional support with I will usually always turn to my closest girlfriends because a majority of men bottle up their emotions. So, my favorite thing about women is their ability to feel emotion better than I can.”

“I like how women see things and think differently. Women provide a perspective on life that I have come to learn I don’t possess. That their wisdom, if you choose to listen, is very beneficial.”

“They’re positive. A positive vibe can change a lot and so can a positive look on life. If someone is always negative then they can easily turn the mood downhill.”

“I like the power they can have over men like men try to act like the dominant gender but really I think women are. They bring life into the world, can make a man do pretty much whatever they want if they choose; I admire women, it takes an army to raise a child, and it takes a bad bitch to kick ass in business when men would rather keep you as a receptionist.”

“They’re good listeners.

“Girls, in general, are easier to connect with. Like to me girls can relate and connect a lot faster than guys because there’s less subconscious competition.”

“Women are godly.

“I love their eyes and how girls are ambitious and goal-oriented.”

So ladies, take this little insight into the minds of men and kick the haters cause you're a bad ass bitch with a lot to offer the world.

xx THE FUTURE IS FEMALE