To The Boy Who Didn't Appreciate The Girl He Loves

You will realize how amazing she is, and then it will be too late

370
Tumblr

One day you will wake and realize how perfect she is. However, when that day happens it will be too late because she will be walking beside the man who knew it all along.

The thought isn’t what counts.

It’s no longer "the thought that counts" at this point. This isn't a game, and it is OK to say how you feel, but no. You had your fears, weaknesses, pride and ego come before her and that’s why you stopped fighting for it.

Love is rare to find—fight for it.

Love is extremely rare, so fight for it because it is worth it. Being loved and loving someone means something. Fight for it, make an effort and choose it first. Nothing will come easy, and the more chances you have won’t matter anymore. However, she will always be a part of you from that point on.

A perfect relationship is something we all want, but the girl that you fell in love with will never bite her tongue, especially when it's something she doesn’t agree with. She will challenge you in every single way she can. You picked her because you wanted her for being difficult.

She thinks so highly of you.

When she looks at you, it is as if you were a superhero, something close to magic. She thinks so highly of you and every movement you make she wants to be there for it. She knows how much better you can do so she pushes you to do your best and argues because of it. Craving more from you is all that she wants—she sets her dreams high so that you will push her back as well. But you let your ego get too big, and now you think there is something better out there. However, it’s all a lie. Nothing will be better than her.

Dating doesn’t mean your life has ended.

She fights, nitpicks and argues because she cares for you. Her life has now intertwined with yours, and each day brings new adventures. You thought the things you wanted to do were more important, and all she wanted to do was open your eyes to something new.

Don’t risk it.

Even when you think you can do better—don’t do it. Do not let her get away from you. Yes, times will become hard and showing her how much you “love” her will become neglected, but her love for you will never fade. She will have your mind running a million miles an hour because she wants to keep you inspired and help find your niche in life.

However, she will always put herself first and leave if she thinks you are taking advantage of her.

Just because you think that no matter what you do or say she will never leave because you have her all wrapped up; she will. You didn’t fall for a girl that will go with the flow and doesn’t know her worth. She has promised herself she will come first. She knows what you have and everything you are worth.

Therefore,

Don’t lose a love because your pride has gotten too big, because your fears take over your head or because nothing is right unless it is your way.

Because someone, somewhere will value how special she is. Someone will love her, cherish her and put her before themselves. They will make an effort—unlike you.

She’s worth it. She is worth the fight, but you just never realized it. She is a strong girl. She will fix herself, and find someone new. However, she will be the only thing that you can think about.