Booty #GOALS

Booty #GOALS

The "Working For a BA Booty Program" is like no other and a must-have!

74
Booty #GOALS

The "Working for a BA Booty Program"🍑

With this revolutionary booty program, you will receive an entire month's worth of glute exercises that will help maximize your booty potential! Throughout the program, you will implement evidence-based training techniques involving a combination of strength, hypertrophy, circuit/endurance, and resistance band work targeting every aspect of your glutes!

What you need:

- Gym Membership (with machines and dumbbells)

- Resistance Bands

- Foam roller

What makes this program so different?

The typical program released on social media gives you your basic booty exercises, BUT...there is no structure. This 4-week program gives you 4 glute days PER WEEK for four weeks! Yes, that may seem like a lot, but this is what is actually needed to see results! Also included is the nutrition advice that is essential in seeing great results when combined with the training.

How do you get it?

This link here: http://bairaesthetics.com/index.php?pages/shop/

Where can you get more gym motivation?

Follow Dylan and I on our social media platforms for workouts, meal ideas, food reviews, and much more!

Lauren's IG: @_fitness_1st_

Dylan's IG: @dylanbair_rd

Questions? Email me at: fitness1stposing@gmail.com