We all have those days when we feel like we have lost our path. On those days, it is even more important to turn ourselves to Him. Don't let your faith be shaken from one bad day over plenty good. These bible quotes will turn your day around. In our moments of weakness, we grow even more.
1. Ecclesiastes 7:14 On a good day, enjoy yourself; On a bad day, examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days So that we won’t take anything for granted.
2. Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
3. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
4. Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
5. Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still.
6. John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
7. John 1:5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
8. Matthew 28:20 I am with you always.
9. Ephesians 2:19-22 Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong.
10. John 4:4 The Lord is greater than the giants you face.
11. Peter 1:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
12. 2 Corinthians 5:7 I will walk by fatih even when I can not see.
13. Romans 5:8 I loved you at your darkest.
14. Philippians 4:6 Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.
15. Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.