I went to lunch in Greenville with some friends this past week. We went downtown and ate a nice restaurant and then walked through downtown. Greenville is one of the best places to go to eat because there are endless places to eat, and there are tons of things to do as well. Here are just a few:
1. Walk through Falls Park.
2. Find a good restaurant to eat at. (Here's one of my favorites.)
3. Go see a play at the Peace Center.
4. Go see a concert at Bon Secours.
5. Go to the Children's Museum, it's fun for children of all ages.
6. Go to the zoo.
7. Go shopping.
8. Get your nails done.
9. Go to a painting class.
10. Visit Roper Mountain Science Center. (They have great Christmas lights.)
11. Go to a Greenville Drive game.
12. Play mini golf at Frankie's Fun Park.
13. Get ice cream at Spill the Beans
These are just a few things to do in Greenville, South Carolina. It makes the perfect destination for a day trip and spending time with family or friends. You can always find something fun and interesting to do.