The Best of Super Bowl XLIX

The Best of Super Bowl XLIX

The Best Commercials of the Bowl

9
The Best of Super Bowl XLIX

Everyone has their opinion on which Superbowl commercials were amazing and which ones truly weren't at all worth the company's money. Instead of choosing my personal favorites, I decided to get the favorites from a few people at the Superbowl party I attended. 

Clash of Clans

Liam Neeson. All you really need to ensure that people fall in love with your Super Bowl commercial. Absolutely one of the crowd favorites at my Super Bowl party.

Fiat

One of the funniest yet tastefully done commercials I've ever seen.

Victoria's Secret

When in a room full of guys, you're bound to get this as a response when asking what everyone's favorite commercial was. For the whole 30 seconds that the Victoria's Secret commercial was on, the room was completely silent and every single person's eyes were glued to the TV screen - the results of putting multiple hot girls on TV, making sure they're barely clothed, and using sensual background music.

Mercedes-Benz

An amazing twist on a classic story. It was a cute commercial and everyone was dying laughing once they showed the girl rabbit in the car with the tortoise. So well done.

Ted 2

There wasn't a single person in the room who wasn't dying laughing after watching this commercial. Definitely makes everyone want to see what else the movie has in store.

T-Mobile

At least she's good for something. 

Avocados from Mexico

No one had any clue what this commercial was about at first. Such an odd commercial but absolutely hilarious. 

And, of course, the overall fan favorite....

Budweiser #BestBuds Commercial

Budweiser really just has a way of pulling at your heart strings. A precious dog, a hot guy, and a beautiful friendship. What more could you ask for?