13 Super Bowl Commercials To Watch As You Prep For This Years

Because at this point, who doesn't watch the Super Bowl for just the commercials?

488

The Super Bowl is coming and you know what that means... Super Bowl commercials! In the spirit of the Super Bowl, its only right to rewatch the best and funniest commercials to prepare for the new ones!

1. Coca Cola - Brotherly Love | Coke / Avicii Hey Brother

Because who doesn't love coca cola and a heart warming commercial?

2. Kid Slaps A Man For Dating His Mom & Eating His Dorito!

Doritos has some hilarious and ruthless commercials, this just happens to be one of my favorites.

3. Funny Amazon Alexa Commercial 2018 ★ All Alexa Loses Her Voice in One

So many great people all in one commercial. Too good.

4. Super Bowl Commercial 2013 - OREO cream cookie Super Bowl Commercial 2013

This is just clever.

5. E-Trade Superbowl Commercial w/ baby

You absolutely must watch this one until the end!

6. Bridgestone - Funniest - 2008 Super Bowl Commercials

Screaming animals are everything.

7. Budweiser Commercial - Clydesdales Donkey

Cute and funny? What a combo.

8. Bud Light Slap

I don't understand it and I can't explain it, but it's still funny.

9. Budweiser Streaker Commercial- High Definition

Budweiser at it again.

10. #GuacWorld :60 | 2018 Big Game Commercial | Avocados From Mexico

This commercial was pretty much 2018's whole mood.

11. Bud Light Superbowl Commercial- Rescue Dog

Dogs AND beer? Yes please.

12. Super Bowl 50: Doritos Ad

I don't know who comes up with Doritos' commercials, but I would love to be friends.

13. Wendy's Super Bowl Commercial | Iceberg

Wendy's is just savage.