15 Best Romance Movies To Watch On Valentine's Day

15 Romance Movies To Really Get You In Your Feels This Valentine's Day

Some happy, some sad.

483

Valentine's Day is coming up and even if you are not sharing it with someone else, everyone is a little bit of a hopeless romantic and will likely be watching romance movies through February (and beyond). I have never been a huge romance mushy gushy red and pink hearts everywhere type of girl growing up. In fact, Valentine's Day is one of my least favorite holidays. However, I have found I do have a huge soft side for romantic movies as cheesy as they are to me.

So... I created a list of the movies I think are the best to watch around Valentine's Day even for those who hate the holiday like I do. These movies are perfect to watch with your girls or even with a significant other if you're lucky enough to have one. Either way, they will make you laugh, cry, put you in your feels, and even happy on Valentine's Day.

Even if Valentine's Day is not your favorite holiday, these movies can still brighten up even the lonely ones this February 14th. Grab some popcorn and share some chocolate with a friend. Valentine's Day doesn't have to be all bad.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.