Best Places To Study At UCF

Ah, finals week, how I've missed you and the immense amount of stress that you cause me each and every semester. Here at UCF, students are gearing up to tackle the *most* wonderful time of the year. Are you ready? Need to find the best places to study on campus? I have got you covered so that finding a place to study will be the least of your worries. So, without further ado, here is my list of the 11 best places to study at UCF during finals week.

1. The John C. Hitt Library.

Now the library may be the most obvious and "basic" (and probably the most crowded) place to study during finals week, but it truly provides all that you need to be successful and ace those exams. With a full-service coffee shop on the main level and levels that get increasingly quiet as you make your way to the top floor, the library can be a great place to study for any student.

2. Hammock Island.

If you are a student at UCF you most likely know about "hammock island", the area of campus that marks the start of memory mall and is surrounded by classroom buildings and crowds of people. It is where most students go to hang their hammocks and catch a quick nap before or classes or crack open a good book. However, it can also serve as a tranquil and calming place to hit the books and study for finals. For some students, the peaceful atmosphere is just what they need to focus, so go ahead, hang up that hammock and hit the books, just don't become so relaxed that you accidentally fall asleep and remember to set an alarm if you do.

3. The Starbucks on memory mall.

Starbucks, every college student's favorite coffee shop, is a great place to get in the zone and study for your upcoming final exams. The Starbucks location on UCF's memory mall has plenty of both low-top and high-top tables as well as comfy couch-like chairs and ottomans for students to use as they prepare for the most important week of the semester. Plus, before you begin your long day of studying and reviewing, you can order your favorite Starbucks drink to help keep your energy up. In addition, Starbucks offers a multitude of options for breakfast, lunch, or even a quick snack, so you can eat, sip on a coffee, and study without ever having to leave the coffee shop. Anyone up for studying some physiological psychology and sipping on a white mocha?

4. Lake Claire.

Lake Claire, in all its natural beauty, is such a great place to sit back, relax, and study for your exams. With its beautiful greenery and gorgeous surroundings, it makes for the perfect place to study and become entranced in all that nature has to offer. And if you need a break from studying, you can rent a kayak, canoe, or even an outdoor grilling space for free.