5 Best Places To Study At Syracuse University

5 Best Places To Study At Syracuse University

Everyone needs a good place to study as the minute you lay down in your dorm its all over.

79
Veronica Connly

Coming from someone who has done this many times, don't come back to your dorm. You should do your best to get your work done before you go up to your dorm. It is always nice to separate the places from where you grind all night for your business calc exam to the place where you binge watch Love Island and enjoy pretzels and Nutella.

1. Lawrinson Penthouse

Although I live in Flint, my best friend lives in Lawrinson so I have found the Lawrinson penthouse to be a hidden gem. It is normally quiet but also has a great view of the campus. There are nice couches and tables and chairs. It is best to go during the day because it is less crowded and has always been a productive place for me to work.

2. Cafe Kubal

Many people do not know about this cute little coffee shop located a little past Whitman. If you are looking for a cute little coffee shop that is not Starbucks, Cafe Kubal is a great place. They have amazing protein balls that I got the first day of classes and haven't stopped eating them since I got here.

3. Sixth Floor Of Bird

Many people do not know about this spot but it is so nice and quiet. The seats are really comfortable in a corner. If you don't have time to watch a show in your dorm, you should go up to the couches in the corner with your headphones and veg out.

4. Starbucks

If you are like me and appreciate a bit of noise when you are doing work then this is the place to be for you. Also if you want your refill of coffee to be within 10 feet, definitely go here. They have plenty of outlets and space for you to spread out and get comfortable. Plus you are guaranteed to at least see a couple of your friends throughout the day.

5. Whitman Study Rooms

These rooms are golden if you can get one of them. They fill up quite quickly but are such great places to study and to do group papers/projects. I spent most of my time studying for finals in these rooms. Don't be afraid to grab a bite to eat on Marshall street and then come in.