Best On The Go Snacks

Best On The Go Snacks

Snacks to burn fat

31
Best On The Go Snacks
vegetables.co.nz

Busy day? Want a fulfilling snack to burn fat and keep you energized? I have created a list of some of my favorite go to snacks that I can easily grab for those on the go days!

Cottage Cheese filled Avocado

Remove the pit from the avocado, and fill the space up with low-fat cottage cheese. Leaving you with protein, a superfood and healthy fats.

Edamame

This veggie only contains 120 calories in one serving, along with 17g of protein and 8g of fiber.

Peanut Butter and Banana

Actually the perfect post-workout snack. Providing you with potassium, protein and healthy fats. Adding the peanut butter helps to keep you full and give you that extra energy.

Protein Bar

I must say this is a bit of a problem for me, I love protein bars so much and theres so many different kinds, you always have more to try! When looking for the perfect bar make sure it has at least 10g of protein, less than 5g of sugar and is 200 calories or less.

Hard Boiled Egg

Low in calories, one egg contains about 6g of protein, high in vitamins B12, E and D. Hard boiled egg is a great on the go snack, also an easy meat substitute to incorporate into meals.

Almonds

14 almonds= 100 calories, a good source of healthy fats and protein!