Motivational Quotes

10 Quotes To Get You Through The Most Stressful Times

Don't lose your motivation just yet.

208
Climbing

As we get closer to the holidays or close to finals, it's easy to get stressed and feel hopeless. We often get caught up in all the craziness and it can lead to lost motivation. Sometimes you just need a little something to help motivate you and remind you why you are where you are. These inspirational quotes have helped me get through some of the hardest times, and I hope they can help you, too!

Evading fear

It's easy to get scared of what the future holds, but I can definitely say I'm thankful for everything that has happened to me, good or bad because it has brought me to where I am today.

Improving yourself

It can also be easy to focus on what other people are doing and we often feel like we should be better than others. The best way to improve yourself is to focus on yourself and being a better you.

Don't stop

Don't focus on how quickly you can accomplish your goals. It is important to remember that everyone is in different places in their life, and what's important is that you keep working hard.

Overcoming obstacles

This one is pretty self-explanatory, but nothing worth while is easily accomplished.

Your reactions matter

This quote is definitely one of my favorites. It can be easy to feel like the world is against you, but you have to remember that it's more important how you react to situations. Always try to stay positive because life is what you make it.

Perseverance

Never give up! Something may seem difficult, but you just have to keep working for it.

Positivity

Especially when nothing seems to be going right, you need to remember the things you can be thankful for and know it will get better.

Find beauty in everything

I know I can personally be guilty of looking for a beautiful place, especially when the weather gets colder. You will never be truly happy if you're always focused on getting away. Make the life you live a life you don't need to escape from.

Make an impact

Most people have heard this quote, but I had to include it because it's easy to forget. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to not let other people change who you are. It's also important to make an impact on the world, and spreading happiness is an easy way to do so!

Stay appreciative and optimistic

The best thing that will help you be optimistic and stay motivated is to be thankful. Be thankful for things that have brought you to where you are today, but let go of the negative. Be thankful for everything you do have today. Be thankful for the opportunities you are given. Staying positive will give you the best results in life!