Best laptops to program 2020

Best laptops to program 2020

Whether you start programming as a student or you are a computer engineer for a well-established company or you are an entrepreneur building something revolutionary by coding, a laptop is what you need to program.

21
best laptop for programming
pixabay

Buying the best laptop for programming is no easy task.

You need to check a lot of different things depending on the programming language you use and the type of programming you do. So what are these essential things to check on a programmer's laptop? And, what are the best programming laptops available for purchase on the market?

Personally ,

I use a Lenovo Legion Y920-17IKB because it ticks all the boxes for me. I love to play, create websites and do photo / video editing. This laptop allows me to do all of these things with ease. A laptop for all uses really.

For optimal results, it is best to opt for powerful and efficient laptops.

There are hundreds of different laptops to choose from, and although many of them allow you to code, they may not be the best options for your needs.

If you are on a tight budget, you might find it particularly difficult to find the best laptop for programming. To find a laptop that is ideal for your programming needs as a web developer, you need to know what to look for.

Here is a complete buying guide for you, to answer all your questions and help you buy the best laptop for programming in 2020.

Best Laptop PCs for Programming: The Comparison

1. HP Specter x360 (New Generation) * a new, powerful 2-in-1
  2. Huawei MateBook 13 * powerful laptop for programming
  3. Microsoft Surface Book 2 * a 2-in-1 for programming
  4. Huawei MateBook X Pro
  5. ASUS VivoBook * low budget

HP Specter x360

CPU : Intel Core i5 - i7 | Graphics : Intel UHD Graphics 620 | RAM : 8 GB - 16 GB | Screen : 13.3 inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) - UHD (3,840 x 2,160) touch screen | Storage : 256 GB - 2 TB PCIe SSD

The HP Specter range has always been made up of breathtaking devices. So when we say that the 2020 Specter x360 takes things to another level, it should mean something. Not only is it one of the most beautiful laptops on the market today - with its beautifully cut design and elegant profile, but it is also a rugged computer inside.

HP has equipped it with powerful Intel Whiskey Lake processors and long battery life, which means you get one of the best laptops on the market, without hesitation. As such, it is also the best laptop for nursing students, trading, quickbooks and programming right now.

Huawei MateBook 13

CPU: 8th generation Intel Core i5 - i7 | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Nvidia GeForce MX150 2 GB GDDR5 | RAM: 8 GB | Screen: 13 inch 1440p (2,160 x 1,440) | Storage: 256 GB to 512 GB SSD | Weight: 1.3 kg | Operating system: Windows 10

The Huawei MateBook 13 is our choice for the best laptop for programming right now. Huawei has launched itself into the telephony market with its excellent range of handsets at competitive prices, and now this is again the case with laptops: this laptop has excellent specifications for coding work.

For a (relatively) modest selling price, you get all the power of a Core i5 or Core i7 chip, a crisp, bright and high resolution 13-inch screen, and a quantity of SSD storage. Apple (and other high-end manufacturers) look like thieves. In addition, it is super portable and weighs only 1.3 kg and is less than 1.5 cm thick. It is worth taking a look at it before considering anything else.

Microsoft Surface Book 2

Processor: Intel Core i5-7300U - Intel Core i7-8650U 1.9 GHz | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620; Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5 VRAM) | RAM: 8 GB - 16 GB | Screen: PixelSense 3000 x 2000 screen (267 ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio | Storage: 256 GB - 1 TB SSD

The Surface Book 2 is a great choice for all coders in 2020, because Microsoft has designed one of the most powerful 2-in-1 laptops in the world. The Surface Book 2 has very powerful components to handle just about anything you want, including light games during your downtime.

If you're looking for a larger screen, there's a 15-inch model, which also has more powerful components, but at a higher price.

Huawei MateBook X Pro

Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i5 - i7 | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Nvidia GeForce MX150 2 GB GDDR5 | RAM: 8 GB - 16 GB | Screen: 3K 13.9 inch (3000 x 2080) | Storage: 512 GB SSD

The Huawei MateBook X Pro is our choice for the best laptop for programming right now . Huawei has launched itself into the telephony market with its excellent range of smartphones at competitive prices, and now it is left with laptops: this laptop has good characteristics for coding work.

For a (relatively) modest sale price, you get all the power of a Core i5 or Core i7 chip, a clear, bright and high resolution 13.9 inch screen, and a large SSD storage capacity. . In addition, it is super portable and weighs only 1.3 kg and is less than 1.5 cm thick. It is worth taking a look at it before considering anything else .

ASUS VivoBook

ASUS VivoBook is the best option in our list of the best laptops for programming for people on a tight budget . This laptop being the cheapest on the list does not compromise performance. It is powered by the latest 8th generation Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor and has 8 GB of RAM to support all of your multitasking.

Although it doesn't come with dedicated graphics, Intel's integrated UHD 620 graphics card do the great job of handling programming and casual gaming. It has a bright and sparkling 15.6 inch 1080p screen that is anti-glare and can get enough light and black to comfortably code from anywhere and in all lighting conditions.

The only downside to this laptop is, the keyboard of this laptop is not backlit, but it is comfortable to type and it also has the numeric keypad, just in case you are interested. All the required ports and slots are aligned on both sides of the laptop, making the ASUS VivoBook the complete package for programmers.