When we first met in high school, I had no idea that to this day you would still be my best friend. We were complete opposites, living in two different worlds. We had different friends and had a different perspective on life. Somehow none of that mattered, because when our two worlds collided, it made such a wonderful friendship. Like all friendships, we had our ups and downs. We even had a falling out, but that has shown me how strong our bond is and with time, God will always bring us back to each other. Even in my darkest days, you have managed to bring light to my life once again by just being there for me. I will be forever thankful for you and the friendship God has created for us both.
1. Thank you for binge eating and watching horror movies with me on Netflix.
Even though you hate scary movies, but when it comes to me, you can't say no.
2. I always have the best times when I am with you. Regardless if it's a stupid plan or not.
Because let's be honest, we make the best out of anything.
3. Whoever I don't like, you don't like. That's the rule.
Ex-boyfriends are included.
4. Nobody likes getting older, but you give me that extra push I need in order to adult.
5. There are no secrets between us because we know everything about each other.
I mean EVERYTHING!
6. Thank you for consistently quoting Bridesmaids with me. It's by far our favorite movie!
7. The way you come inside my house like it's yours is priceless. You are actually a part of the family and you make it very known too.
Everybody enjoys your presence. It makes my day 100 times better!
8. You always know how to comfort me when I am crying and remind me that everything is going to be okay.
Half way through my crying, you always end up making me laugh.
9. Whenever I want to go out and have fun, you are the first person I want to call because you bring the crazy out of me.
Even though you tend to get way crazier than I do.
10. I know you'll never leave my side and that's why I love you! You're my ride or die. The peanut butter to my jelly.
Thank you for being my best friend and my other half!