food near me
food

7 Best Places To Grab Grub In Athens, Ohio

For all you foodies out there wondering where to order from tonight.

82
Cary Porter

A few recommendations for places to eat while in Athens. Forget chain restaurants and Wendy's. Get the GOOD stuff!

Fusion

I had to put this at number one because it's my fav place right now. The food is awesome. Friends high recommend the crab rangoon. Each day they have a special for $2 ish off certain items.

Ginger

Right across the street from chipotle is Ginger, basically an Asian chipotle. You build your bowl with rice or noodles and top with whatever you like!

DP Dough

If you haven't had this yet, you're truly missing out. They do a reward system as well to earn free calzones. My fav late night delivery place!

Wings Over

Located on court street. Try out Wings Over instead of a usual B Dubs. The boneless wings here look like chicken tenders because they are huge!

Court Street Diner

The perfect hangover food and a cute setting to be with friends is Court Street Diner. Meals are inexpensive and tasty!

Lady B's

Athens version of Raising Cane's. The chicken is crispy and juicy! Also, located on Court Street.

Casa Nueva

A hip environment with great Mexican food and even better queso.

I hope you find a few places to try out if you haven't already, or share some common food interests with me!