The 13 Best Dining Options On Virginia Tech's Campus, Ranked

We have some of the best dining in the country.

31

A lot of people talk about Virginia Tech's dining food quality. There are plenty of places to eat on campus but not all of them are the same. I've compiled a list of the best dining places on campus and why so you don't have to try them all out for yourself.

With three years of experience eating as a hokie, I know my way around dining halls by now.

1. Qdoba

Flickr

Be careful, the line is long but it's definitely worth it if you like Tex-mex.

2. Origami

Wikimedia

They have sushi and hibachi.

3. Chick-fil-a

Wikimedia

You can get the classic meals like chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. It's the best especially since they now serve milkshakes.

4. Bistro Frenze

Wikimedia

They have the best ceasar salads and pasta dishes.

5. Burger 37

Wikimedia

They also have creamy milkshakes and their burgers and sweet potato fries are no match to other dining halls across the country.

6. Bowl Dynasty

Wikimedia

Students who love general tso's chicken can get it every day with this dining place.

7. Jamba Juice

Flickr

This is for when you're feeling healthy with their nutritious smoothies and acai bowls.

8. Lotsa Pasta

Flickr

The best part about this dining spot is when they have chicken parm day but be prepared to wait in long lines again.

9. Au Bon Pain

Flickr

They have great sandwiches even though they are always out of avocados and they have yummy soups and pastries.

10. DXpress

Flickr

They have the best late night hours and the best drunk food like burgers and chicken tenders.

11. 1872 Fire Grill

Flickr

They have a southern comfort and a grill side and every week they serve chicken and waffles.

12. Bruegger's Bagels

Flickr

This is the best spot if you're looking for fresh breakfast sandwiches but just like anything at Turner place, there's always a long line.

13. The Fighting Gobbler

Flickr

There's a sports theme with sports playing all around you on big screen televisions. You can get all sports themed food too like burgers, fries, wings, and quesadillas.