10 Best Feel-Good Love Songs Of All-Time

A Definitive List Of The Best Love Songs Ever Made, To Listen To Alone In Quarantine

For all the romantics out there dreaming of the end of quarantine!

302

Feeling lonely? Same. But while we're social distancing and looking for stuff to do, listening to music is the perfect way to help pass the time. So if you're a romantic dreaming of finding love once the quarantine ends, here are 10 feel-good love songs that will help you get through:

"L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole

This song was in "The Parent Trap"... need I say more?

"My Favorite Part" by Mac Miller feat. Ariana Grande

The lyrics are so intimate and touching. A jazzy song like this is always romantic!

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli

This song is a classic. I personally prefer Heath Ledger's rendition but the lyrics are guarantee to melt your heart!

"End Game" by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran and Future

Let's be real. We knew T-Swift would be on this list somewhere.

"Island In The Sun" by Weezer

This is the kind of song that I want to roll my windows down to and just blast as I drive!

"Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry

Everyone deserves the type of love that makes you feel like you are young again!

"Into You" by Ariana Grande

The lyrics and the beat are so fun and exciting in this song!

"Lovebug" by Jonas Brothers

Even though it is one of their older songs, it really is so sweet!!

"Flaws and Sins" by Juice WRLD

Literally one of my favorite songs ever. Every single lyric in here makes me want to cry it is so beautiful!!!

"Wedding" by Mac Miller

Just like "Flaws and Sins" by Juice Wrld, this is another song that is by far one of my favorites ever. The message and transparency in showing the struggle of love are so amazing to me. To be able to capture love with words is truly inspiring to me and Mac does it here!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.